Crossfire Europe

egyption got Failled

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 16
atefzico Posted: 05-19-2017 4:48

i wanna know this prob from internet or game , and if i changed it will be good ? , how i solve it i got bored  this problem since 3 months

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,859

You aren't the only one having this issue.

It seems that Egypt is limiting internet connections outside of their own country. There is no problems when server connects to your internet connection, but there is a connection issue when your internet connection connects to the servers.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 3

So, What is the solution ? or the problem comes from you ? give me any Example makes me get rid of it.. because it has come 1 time before (from 1 year ago)

and it has suddenly fixed, another one has come and left.. now the third one came and stayed for too long time.. and i can't Leave EU for this Reason.. so please.. Suggest any Solution for this problem... there's another CF has an EU Server and No Failed to connect comes.. so i think that the problem comes from you... and wait.. i have reported it and the problem has fixed for 1 day and after i slept and woke up, the Problem came again... T.T sob

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,859

kukries11:

So, What is the solution ? or the problem comes from you ? give me any Example makes me get rid of it.. because it has come 1 time before (from 1 year ago)

and it has suddenly fixed, another one has come and left.. now the third one came and stayed for too long time.. and i can't Leave EU for this Reason.. so please.. Suggest any Solution for this problem... there's another CF has an EU Server and No Failed to connect comes.. so i think that the problem comes from you... and wait.. i have reported it and the problem has fixed for 1 day and after i slept and woke up, the Problem came again... T.T sob

The problem does not come from Crossfire or the servers, but infact, does come to the country allowing to send internet connection to the servers.

Only thing left to do is to see what will happend, but I can ensure that it's not the CF problem.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,231

Walleo deserves a gold medal for his performance in this thread. 

Have no fear, Alerio is here! -- Math needs to be banned!bow

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative