Official Crossfire Europe Forum Account Admin requests seeming to be useless - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Account Admin requests seeming to be useless

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 19
rgb01 Posted: 05-11-2017 3:14

Hello,

I just want to note that any Account Admin Messages so far were basically a waste of time, because I never get an reply. The first one was filed about a month, the second one over two weeks ago. I talked to a GM here on the forums. He said that another GM processed the first one, but as I said, I never received an email.

Sadly he couldn't offer any other solution, than trying it again - which didn't helped either. Contrary to that, the Bug Report that I filed via 1:1 Support got at least answered within three weeks.

What now?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 155

Hello,

what you describe is very interesting.

The Account Admin tickets are done on a daily basis and none of them are older than 3 days.

May I ask which email provider you are with?

There have been issues with specific email providers which our team is looking into.

Thank you!

Wonko the Sane :)

Not Ranked
Posts 19

I tried it  with Microsoft Outlook and another one, which probably no one uses anyway.

Not Ranked
Posts 19

PS: Since I can't disable the Spamprotection completely (which may cause the issues), could you name me the email adress(es) related to Account Admin, so I can put it (or them) to the whitelist?

Is it perhaps "accountadmin@sgiwest.com", as stated in the topic below?

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/t/22419.aspx

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,735

rgb01:

PS: Since I can't disable the Spamprotection completely (which may cause the issues), could you name me the email adress(es) related to Account Admin, so I can put it (or them) to the whitelist?

Is it perhaps "accountadmin@sgiwest.com", as stated in the topic below?

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/t/22419.aspx

Sorry for the late reply.

You should whitelist "no-reply@gamerage.com"

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Not Ranked
Posts 19

Thank you.

I will put it to the whitelist and try it again.

Not Ranked
Posts 19

Still got no reply.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 571

I guess that it is not reaching you, do you have another e-mail adress from another provider that you could try? 

As CrisCross mentioned, the Admin Account tickets are not as old as yours would be.

Cheers,

Fera

Not Ranked
Posts 19

@ GM_Feralus

Well, it seems that I found the solution!

If you use Microsoft Hotmail, you just have to whitelist "noreply@gamerage.com". In order to do this, go to Options >  E-Mail > Junk-E-Mail > Secure Senders & Secure Mailinglists

In both cases you have to type in the above mentioned adress of Gamerage, klick on  + and then save your changes. That's it. Now you should receive the mails regarding the lost password function, or changing your mail adress and whatnot.

Just to be clear: Has account admin a separate, slightly different adress or not?

See

Walleo:
You should whitelist "no-reply@gamerage.com"

Not Ranked
Posts 19

Problem solved, since I got a reply from Account Admin.

Here's the quick summary:

Microsoft Outlook/Live users have to whitelist "no-reply@gamerage.com" (Account Admin) and "noreply@gamerage.com" (forgotten password function etc.) in the Options "Secure Senders" and "Secure Mailinglists". Now you should receive every Email.

Thank you all for the help.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,735

rgb01:

Problem solved, since I got a reply from Account Admin.

Here's the quick summary:

Microsoft Outlook/Live users have to whitelist "no-reply@gamerage.com" (Account Admin) and "noreply@gamerage.com" (forgotten password function etc.) in the Options "Secure Senders" and "Secure Mailinglists". Now you should receive every Email.

Thank you all for the help.

No problem rbg01, and thanks for the method :)

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative