Crossfire Europe

New Coupon Exchange Weapons - SERIOUSLY?

Bookmark and Share

This post has 47 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 8
cultplayer Posted: 04-20-2017 6:41

Now as Coupon Exchange weapons we have Mauser Gold, M4 Furious and BARRET PEONY.

You like it? Well I don't. That means, that everybody hangin around in CF and doing some Event Stuff can get the overpowered Barret? I mean I dont want to say anything against that sniper rifle, I own one by myself. But in 2-3 weeks EVERYONE is going to own one. What did I spent my money for?

Yeah, I know, everyone was mournig about the last three Coupon Exchange weapons, but I do not consider the new ones as a good choice.

A nice AWM skin for everyone - would be nice! But giving away free Barrets for everyone is the worst CF administration ever did.

However, thats just my opinion, now offense at all.

I hope CF EU is not going down more as it even is...

tenpenny

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 200

Thanks for your feedback, will forward that, so far people rather seem to like it.

btw. watch your language please ;)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,055

GM_Feralus:

so far people rather seem to like it.

like it OO,  I LOVE it  love  hat love

// bliXten

This is it 2013-March 2017.Good bye Everyone heart

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43

I like it.Thw reason is not just people who spend money can have good weapons.I have vvip and lot of rp weps.I don't care about it.Its hard to collect the 100 coupons.But lucky this new events will help much people to get some new stuff.I will come back to play after this update.Stoped crossfire for a month.Now time to get some new weps.Good job GM's.Hope continue with that updates.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,180

What? Who told you he likes it? Stop spreeding false info, people LIKED THAT YOU CHANGED WEAPONS, not the weapons you put.   Please remove barret before its too late...

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 298

To be honest I really wanted to see way better weapons, but not to this point (at least the Barrett). It's one of the most desired weapons for a reason.

A lot of players will be happy and play the game again, to collect an awesome sniper, but you must change that sniper in something like 1 month or so, for an a more balanced one, such as an AWM, as cultplayer mentioned, not released in our version yet, with a different skin or slightly better speeds for example. Because if you keep it until the next 100 coupons exchange weapon, all the community who's currently playing the game will own a barrett, making the game more "cancer", even though it may look more balanced in a way.

Not to mention that a lot of players spent some money for barretts (I'm an example), and you give them just like that, but as long as there's more money to collect, why care about those who mostly kept this "dead" game till now, right?

Ruxpin

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,279

I spent +300Euro to get 1 Headshot! barrett and now they are giving it for free... ofc players who never spent money in this game will like it. :S

IGN: Zeus

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,180

F95:

I spent +300Euro to get 1 Headshot! barrett and now they are giving it for free... ofc players who never spent money in this game will like it. :S

See. Thats what i meant GM.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43

I spend money and I like it.I know it's painful when you pay and month later it's for free.I don't know they should remove it And put a mg for biohazard.That would make more people happier.So when you go in a room that people with ak won't happen so often. 😑

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 8

I appreciate your sense for keeping the weapon balance equal and stuff... I don't want too overpowered weapons against normal and kind of weak weapons either.

but:

1. Imagine a New Year Festival sniper game in like 2 months with ONLY barret players... only long-range-hs-campers all over the map. And now pls. don't tell me you believe there will remain a lot of AWM players...

2. Don't you feel dumb now about spending that much money for weapons/skins that are now out there for kind of free? what if they start to give vvip stuff for coupon exchange next? (I know they don't)

The only positive aspect of that whole thing is that it may cause a temporary re-increase of CF EU players..

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Wouldn't you feel dumb if the game closed after spending so much money to get that same weapons? Rooms in Crossfire are absolutely disgusting imo, full of vips, spops and barrets... They broke the balance of the game long time ago, so why don't they try to re-balance is a bit at least? All you boys do is complain, after all GMs are trying to do for the game... and that's what is killing and it's going to kill the game, its community.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 8

SuperLukas

you are right with that, these weapons may as mentioned cause an increase of players, and maybe they have positiv effect on general balance.

but i'm just telling my opinion on this whole thing and starting a discussion about it, I dont want to blame GMs for anything.

There would have been other opportunities to give good and attractive coupon weapons, but barret? what about a frf2 skin? or as another user mentioned a nice MG? what about a strong melee weapon?

I don't like especially Barret as coupon weapon, but thats just MY OPINION...

btw you are right in that, the community is a reason for the going down of CF EU but if player stop to tell what they think about the content and try to make the game better - THIS is the end of the game

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Some of you said "the worst decision Administration ever made" (something close to that", I was commenting on that.

So... people who spent money on barret would be pissed if it is going to be part of coupon exchange but people who spent money on a fr skin wouldnt? Why? Cause it's a barret? Come on, be real at least.

Community has to put it's ego aside, the money you spent is your responsability, and if the community doesn't want the money they spent to be in vain, they have to start accepting the reality as it is.

(I'm not getting right back at you, I'm not answering you directly)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,180

SuperLukas:

Some of you said "the worst decision Administration ever made" (something close to that", I was commenting on that.

So... people who spent money on barret would be pissed if it is going to be part of coupon exchange but people who spent money on a fr skin wouldnt? Why? Cause it's a barret? Come on, be real at least.

Community has to put it's ego aside, the money you spent is your responsability, and if the community doesn't want the money they spent to be in vain, they have to start accepting the reality as it is.

(I'm not getting right back at you, I'm not answering you directly)

If you buy a car and then the car is free for everyone then you wont complain? 

-t4sos's girlfriend

Not Ranked
Posts 4

I am gonna pretend that you didn't say that actually cause it's a big "xD".So when they raffle a car, people who previous bought it should complain? If you wanna act like a child go ahead. You complain so much about the game dying and when they actually do a cool patch (go check the game cause I'm pretty sure it is 100% more populated than last week) you can still find issues and point them only cause of your ego...

Page 1 of 4 (48 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative