Crossfire Europe

New patch, Lancher problem

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
59 Posts
tolydia12 posted on 03-23-2017 16:26

Sooo...

I can't download the new patch for some reason. It always gets stuck at updating crossfire.exe. Soon after, it pops a message saying "Finish 18: Failed to update game client" .After that, every time that I try again,it stucks again at crossfire.exe but a new message pops up:

And crossfire.exe is deleted for some reason...

Also i noticed that inside the "Log",there are the following notes:

[8]01:02:11 CRC2Â÷ ¿¡·¯ = C:\Users\Public\Crossfire Europe\crossfire.exe 0 -> 2560000

[8]01:04:43 Failed to move_1 file in FilePatch() : Error [5] ExistingPath [C:\Users\Public\Crossfire Europe\backup\temp\crossfire.exe] NewPath [C:\Users\Public\Crossfire Europe\crossfire.exe]

[8]01:04:44 Failed to move_2 file in FilePatch() : Error [2] ExistingPath [C:\Users\Public\Crossfire Europe\backup\temp\crossfire.exe] NewPath [C:\Users\Public\Crossfire Europe\crossfire.exe]

Done: Reinstalled,Redownloaded.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9 GHz

GPU(integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4400

GPU: NVidia GeForce 920M 1GB

RAM: 8GB

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated :)

Something cool maybe...I don't know :/

All Replies

Top 75 Contributor
521 Posts
Suggested by Citru

Copy the installation file to a new user which has admin permissions and install and run the game then. CF is known to corrupt user profiles and this could be what has happend here. Those paths make 0 sense.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
339 Posts

Can you please do the following steps :)?

1. Open Command Prompt or Powershell
  2. Type nslookup cf.cdn.patchgamerage.com
  3. Press Enter and wait
  4. Send back the results

Afterwards share the result with me via pm please.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative