Crossfire Europe

GM and AK 47 ST Patricksday Capsule

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Cirackzzz Posted: 03-20-2017 16:28

Hey i just wanna know when im getting both capsules? the gm said on monday but nothing in inventory :D 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,750

Capsules have been handed out today. Whats your IGN?

Did you use the right format for the event?

[Question]:
[IGN]:

Only if GMs answered your question and you used this format you are eligible to get the capsules :)

/ ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,571

I didn't got them aswell. Going to send a ticket today.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,636

Why do rewards never get delivered the day they're supposed to anyways? Idk about this event and if it had a date set, but so many previously had and I think I didn't get a capsule reward rhe day I was supposed to.

The old GM's never had a problem with that..

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 339

xVermillion:

Why do rewards never get delivered the day they're supposed to anyways? Idk about this event and if it had a date set, but so many previously had and I think I didn't get a capsule reward rhe day I was supposed to.

The old GM's never had a problem with that..

It was said that the Caps are given out on Mondays and they were given out on mondays in that case ;-) 

For other events -> sometimes some ways of sending them did not work out, without us knowing in that moment, therefore we needed to do it again with another method etc. 

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,571

Sent my ticket. Hoping for a response today...

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,571

Still didn't get any response regarding my ticket. Can I make the conclusion that the game is officially dead now?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,462

mambo150:

Still didn't get any response regarding my ticket. Can I make the conclusion that the game is officially dead now?

when was it alive?

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,571

t4sosGR:

mambo150:

when was it alive?

2011 and early 2012. When BP got introduced CF got aids and when the AK Beast got released CF got cancer. So I guess CF is dead now.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,636

mambo150:

I've been waiting for more than a month for them to check a report I sent, lets hope we get our answers before HL3 comes out.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,462

mambo150:

t4sosGR:

mambo150:

when was it alive?

2011 and early 2012. When BP got introduced CF got aids and when the AK Beast got released CF got cancer. So I guess CF is dead now.

Vvips isnt the main problem of CF and you know that.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 203

when bp was introduced? 😂 Headshot!, mambo, get some aim instead of crying here about dumb things.

VVIP Weapons were never the problem. Of course they add some decent advantages like more bullets, fast switching, wallbang dmg and so on, but it's your own fault, if you're hiding behind a wooden box. Also many other weapons have wallbang too (G36K, XM-8, M14, M4 Bandage are just a few examples).

The game is not dead because of these things. The gaming market had one of the largest growth of all markets in the last decade. So the competition grows and a player can choose between a billion games to play, so it's no wonder that CF has not a big player basement, especially in EU, where players get pretty fast bored, when something's similar in their eyes.

The other problem why CF is not attractive for some people is the fact, that experienced players are able to join rooms with low rank players to literally farm them. 

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,571

Nyumix3:

t4sosGR:

I recommend you both to look at the server populations at the times BP wasn't introduced and when VVIPs weren't introduced.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,462

I dont agree with what the other guy Nuumi said.

Mambo, in 2011 there werent any Server Issues, no hackers, a good Gm Team which answered tickets fast, THE GAME WASNT BROKEN.  Now all the opposite of 2011 is here... 

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,374

I highly disagree with you Nyumi. I would bet you never played without your BP or VVIPs - especially competitive. Both are culpable of completely unbalancing the once so great game.

Nyumix3:

when bp was introduced? 😂 Headshot!, mambo, get some aim instead of crying here about dumb things.

Are you for real? People who are capable of shooting perfect headshots will always have to shoot two headshots instead of one and nowadays even using an AK doesn't ensure a one shot kill. It's extremely annoying to shoot a headshot and get killed afterwards by a noob simply because they have superior protection. This is why an M4A1 is useless nowadays and isn't even brought into competitive anymore. BP gives you a huge advantage over others. 

Nyumix3:

VVIP Weapons were never the problem. Of course they add some decent advantages like more bullets, fast switching, wallbang dmg and so on, but it's your own fault, if you're hiding behind a wooden box. Also many other weapons have wallbang too (G36K, XM-8, M14, M4 Bandage are just a few examples).

Yes because a weapon with massively decreased recoil, near non-existed reload or draw time, increased ammunition, increased power is totally not the reason others get frustrated. The old RP capsule weapons had very few and if so, only slight advantages over other weapons and not every possible perk stacked up on them.

No wait, is it their fault they're not purchasing VVIPs as well? Should everyone either buy them or camp in corners using their 9A91 to protect themselves from such incredibly overpowered items, or what... Oh and with your kind of logic it's also your fault for making the servers slow because of the data transferral by playing on them.

Nyumix3:

The game is not dead because of these things. The gaming market had one of the largest growth of all markets in the last decade. So the competition grows and a player can choose between a billion games to play, so it's no wonder that CF has not a big player basement, especially in EU, where players get pretty fast bored, when something's similar in their eyes.

The game surely isn't dead, but tell that to the community here. Or what's left... And yes, there are a ton of shooter games but it isn't the base structure of this game that is boring. I can play SnD endlessly because the basic map structure is great and tactics play a big role, making every game different. But what bores me is that new game modes are added every other month without any depth. Biohazard is boring because it's so repetitive and the same goes for non-battlefield things like football mode or the new king mode. What we desire is quality, not quantity.

I wouldn't mind starting off with a bare version of CFEU again and wait one or even two full month(s) for a balanced gameplay update. But this game, unlike CS:GO for example, isn't about balance - not anymore! I want to go back to the closed beta and times shortly after as well, because that's where the game was still pure.

Nyumix3:

The other problem why CF is not attractive for some people is the fact, that experienced players are able to join rooms with low rank players to literally farm them. 

Good point here.

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative