Crossfire Europe

AWM Ghetto zoom bug

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 412
Nightwind123 Posted: 03-10-2017 2:04

Im posting here again just to be sure that bug is reported and seen by GMs.

Anybody notice on AWM Ghetto that he have slightly slow down second zoom? When make first zoom and wanna fast second and back to no zoom you cant do it fast like normal snipers... its little slow down. I think its because of additional info zoom must make (because of adjustable zoom) .

Hope it will be fixed.

Ty

IGN: NightWind

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 149

My buddy said that it's supposed to be like this :))

//elNi. 

IGN: elNi.[*].
"I wanted people to be able to talk to me about whatever, because trust means the world to me" ~Our beloved Kat <3
Sniper mode player, awm 4 life <3
Join us at Discord! :D https://discordapp.com/invite/CnkB7Zr

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 412

elneet1:

//elNi. 

I dont think so. Speed of second zoom is not stable. Once is slow more, second time is less slow. For me it looks like have problem with processing because of adjustable zoom information.

And second important thing. Its Ghetto capsule with biggest price (with similar Ares) on CF. And you put item that is useless!? Its like they make VIP with bug and say: "It's intended" It could be only excuse if they cant fix the bug or dont wanna spend time on it.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 149

Then, tell me why MSR has slower scope as well. ;)

IGN: elNi.[*].
"I wanted people to be able to talk to me about whatever, because trust means the world to me" ~Our beloved Kat <3
Sniper mode player, awm 4 life <3
Join us at Discord! :D https://discordapp.com/invite/CnkB7Zr

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 412

elneet1:

Then, tell me why MSR has slower scope as well. ;)

MSR is different thing, but yes they fcked up msr with that scope. They wanna make this HS snipe and gave him more precision while moving with scope. But they failed. Snipe is bad. 

AWM ghetto like I already said have depending on time buging second zoom. Some time is faster but sometime is slower. You can feel its not working well. And its most expensive RP capsule! It like they make VIP m4 with bad precision and then said its intended. Im 100% AWM ghetto is not intended. He just have some problem with processing information because they didnt do good job with adjustable zoom.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,737

To guarantee that the GM's will find out you should also write a support ticket about this. It's much easier to find patterns this way. hat

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 242

elneet1:

//elNi. 

No dude this weapon is buggy...

Where I won this AWM i was so happy! and than i tried the scope function... first scope is normal like other AWMs but the second one with the scope function is slow as f***.

In conclution the day of winning this AWM was also the last day playing with it.

IGN: Bal[War]

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 461

The second scope ruins everything about this sniper since in my case I don't have any cons about it. But I'm wondering if in fact, that bug, as it's claimed, it's actually working as intented because the developers thought that the sniper would be too OP due to the variable scope? Or is it a real bug which basically wasn't fixed yet?

IGN: Burial

And the GMs said they had knowledge in this game... :D

Not Ranked
Posts 43

Compare it with barrett and you will get your answer :) What OP can have AWM? That adjustable zoom doesnt mean anything... Its a bug, and sniper is useless. Right question is will they ever fix it?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 224

Nightwind123:

And you put item that is useless!? Its like they make VIP with bug and say: "It's intended"

Well, here we go. Take a look at the VVIP Chars kick function. People abuse it with snipers to shoot 2 to 3 times faster than a common player who switches between the shots. It's also a bug, but intended as a feature. So why should the slowed 2nd Zoom be a bug? It could be also an intended feature instead.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,374

Nyumix3:

Nightwind123:

And you put item that is useless!? Its like they make VIP with bug and say: "It's intended"

Well, here we go. Take a look at the VVIP Chars kick function. People abuse it with snipers to shoot 2 to 3 times faster than a common player who switches between the shots. It's also a bug, but intended as a feature. So why should the slowed 2nd Zoom be a bug? It could be also an intended feature instead.

"Is it a bug or a feature?"
- "Yes"

Jokes aside, I think this all is something that should be looked into as soon as possible.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 412

Nyumix3:

Nightwind123:

If you ever played with AWM ghetto and on top if you have CF game experience like me (it's years...) you would not said that. You can feel it's bug.

About VIP Chars kick function it's different thing. Even if that is a bug that will not ruin your game play with VIP char. You can use it or not. If you dont use it your char will work like a charm and if you use that bug your char will also work like charm. You just get one "perk" with it. That bug (intended or not) can only bother other players but will not make buyers of VIP char unsatisfied. But if you buy AWM ghetto you will not use it because its useless and you will be feel tricked. If you understand me...

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 224

Nightwind123:

If you ever played with AWM ghetto and on top if you have CF game experience like me (it's years...) you would not said that. You can feel it's bug.

About VIP Chars kick function it's different thing. Even if that is a bug that will not ruin your game play with VIP char. You can use it or not. If you dont use it your char will work like a charm and if you use that bug your char will also work like charm. You just get one "perk" with it. That bug (intended or not) can only bother other players but will not make buyers of VIP char unsatisfied. But if you buy AWM ghetto you will not use it because its useless and you will be feel tricked. If you understand me...

Are you kidding me? xD Did you take a look at my account? Do you know when i started playing CF? I know that the AWM Ghetto feels clunky when changing to 2nd scope and i know the reason for it, but it's still the same in every other CF version as well. In NA it's the AWM Rebel and it reacts exactly the same way, but people still use it there. Because they learned to switch the weapons instead. 90% of all players don't even use the 2nd scope, because they're losing a lot of environmental vision with it.

Oh and btw: Buying? You have to be lucky to get the AWM Ghetto. It's still a capsule weapon and not a RP Item Shop weapon. 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 412

Nyumix3:

Nightwind123:

Are you kidding me? xD Did you take a look at my account? Do you know when i started playing CF? I know that the AWM Ghetto feels clunky when changing to 2nd scope and i know the reason for it, but it's still the same in every other CF version as well. In NA it's the AWM Rebel and it reacts exactly the same way, but people still use it there. Because they learned to switch the weapons instead. 90% of all players don't even use the 2nd scope, because they're losing a lot of environmental vision with it.

Oh and btw: Buying? You have to be lucky to get the AWM Ghetto. It's still a capsule weapon and not a RP Item Shop weapon. 

Didnt wanna to be rude or disrespectful to anyone. I saw your acc and I see you are here from 2015. This doesnt mean that you are here longer than me. "On contraire" I'm here much longer. I just wanna to say that my experience of this game and other shooters before CF give me belief (in what Im 100% sure) that AWM Ghetto have bug in second zoom. And I thik I was right because this tread is reported like bug (http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/t/47452.aspx). 

About AWM Ghetto-Rebel second zoom. I really dont know your sniping skills and I will talking now from my point of view and experience. Its not problem in HS with second zoom. Its problem when you open your first zoom and need fast two click on mouse( second click) to switch off zoom and back in normal view. You cant do it with AWM Ghetto because button doesnt respond like it should and you will not be with switched of zoom. Only if you do it very slow you will get result you wanna but in this way you are to slow and probably dead. In sniping you must agree its all about speed and precision. If you dont have one of that sniping will not be good. Its not always best and fastest solution to switch on knife and drow AWM again. It depending on situation and snipe play style. Some time fast double press on second mouse button is better.

If AWM Ghetto have same problem in other CF versions its not reason not to fix it. Maybe no one didnt reported. Maybe someone reported but developers never fix it. Who knows.

All weapons even GP once deserve to be fixed from bugs...

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 224

Nyumix3:

Do you know when i started playing CF?

Never asked you about, when i started playing CF EU. I know when i created this account and yeah, it was in Feb. 2015, just a few days before my birthday. But doesn't mean i've played CF since 2015. I've started playing CF CN even before NA was an option.

Anyway, B2T. Yeah, maybe it's a Bug, maybe not. As PM_CrissCross mentioned, it's a bug in his opinion, but the opinion of the developers could be something totally different. We'll see what happens to AWM-Ghetto in the next few weeks. I just know there is a way to fix it, but it's a trade. Either keep it as it is or causing a bug when trying to setup the 2nd scope zoom. Another way around is it to change the needed duration of button push time to 1.25 seconds to make it smooth. People never setup the scope zoom directly in a battle, they always do it before.

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative