Crossfire Europe

Crossfire Stars (CFS) 2016 Schedule and Streams

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 37 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221

Wait, is it Semifinals or The Finals Flipsid3 made it to?

// bliXten

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 150

blixxten:

// bliXten

F3. is playing the finals tomorrow against VG.PandaTV (8h CET) lol

TWITCH LINK

Twitch Schedule

IGN: Luffy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221

noinfest:

blixxten:

// bliXten

F3. is playing the finals tomorrow against VG.PandaTV (8h CET) lol

Wowowoowowoowow that's Awesome wow clap

I hope they win of course, "I hold all my thumbs" and a Good Luck  to you guys Go Go Go  Flipsid3 pop

and if they don't win, well, I don't care, it's Awesome, Amazing, they made it to the Finals ,yippee, Well done!!!!  hat clap pop

Ps. And I don't care if they were  "lucky"  or met the "underdogs"   Flipsid3  are in Finals!!!!! 

// bliXten

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

kontra88:

so what?

We are talking about a tournament with a lower bracket and a system where 2 out of the three third placed teams go into the quarter finals. Reaching the semi finals, after beating a clear favorite for the title says everything about rulegends. Or do you really want to tell me that 3 out of the 4 teams in the semi finals went there, because of luck and easy brackets?

The best teams should be able to perform against every version. AG, Pacific.wara, Freedom or Hidden were not able to do that. Simply understand that the newer versions are better than the old ones and stop searching excuses. Portugal won the European Championchip in Football and nobody blamed it on the "easy" groups or bracket.

Noone blamed Portugal? The blame them and the new system were more teams could qualify from the group stage. But dont compare football with Cross.

I dont blame anyone dude,i believe in the class of Flipside but they were and you cant deny that. They were placed together with the chinese team  in the group stage and didnt face them in quoterfinals-semifinals.

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 39

saying that CN teams are the teams to beat is just false. 

Whatever. The whole discussion loses the sense, if f3 wins over VG.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

kontra88:

i didnt say that. i sayed IF f3 faced VG earlier maybe they wouldnt be in this final.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221

t4sosGR:

kontra88:

i didnt say that. i sayed IF f3 faced VG earlier maybe they wouldnt be in this final.

But now Flipsid3 are in the Finals, be happy for them.

And we will never know the answers, if they would have won or not, if they had met these teams in the quoterfinals-semifinals. 

And I guess, even the guys in  Flipsid3 had to play with all those lag, error etc for 2 months,

when they  had to train, tactic, prepare themself for the journey to China. 

And, I also hope, the most important, that they have lot of fun and a awesome journey.

// bliXten

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

blixxten:

t4sosGR:

kontra88:

But now Flipsid3 are in the Finals, be happy for them.

And we will never know the answers, if they would have won or not, if they had met these teams in the quoterfinals-semifinals. 

And I guess, even the guys in  Flipsid3 had to play with all those lag, error etc for 2 months,

when they  had to train, tactic, prepare themself for the journey to China. 

And, I also hope, the most important, that they have lot of fun and a awesome journey.

// bliXten

good for you

-t4sos's girlfriend

Page 3 of 3 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative