This post has 37 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 150

CrazyTwist:

noinfest:

Sarastasija:

Espn Brasil :)

Oh boy, right. gol gol gol gol goooool.. Im totally ready. 

Can't wait for it clap

it already started xD. the games for today are already finished. they were so early.....

We are talking about barça x real tomorrow clap

TWITCH LINK

Twitch Schedule

IGN: Luffy

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 773

noinfest:

CrazyTwist:

noinfest:

Sarastasija:

Can't wait for it clap

it already started xD. the games for today are already finished. they were so early.....

now I feel dumb again.... xD

IGN : SHX_Maxwell

I will backreap you when you don't know it will happen hehehe

Follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellCrossfire

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

CrazyTwist:

noinfest:

CrazyTwist:

noinfest:

Sarastasija:

Can't wait for it clap

now I feel dumb again.... xD

Nuub!

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,539

To who will watch this weekend, here are more streams:

English Stream 2: Crossfire Stars 2 Twitch

Portuguese Stream: Crossfire Stars 3 Twitch

Portuguese Stream 2: Crossfire Stars 4 Twitch

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

Flipsid3 made it to the semifinals!

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,539

t4sosGR:

Flipsid3 made it to the semifinals!

Flipsid3 made it into the Finals!

They will be against the chinese team Vici Gaming!

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

I saw this chinese team playing... i dont think they have a real chance.. will see

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 39

European Crossfire team makes it to the finals, once again.

Time to admit, that EU is far better than most of the other versions in aiming and tactics. 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

Good luck in the finals Flipsid3, you did very well so far! up

/ ShadY

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,382

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

Good luck in the finals Flipsid3, you did very well so far! up

/ ShadY

So nicee!

Go FlipSid3 better win this time against VG.PandaTV!

FlipSid3 best clan i have ever seen in Crossfire! ✌ 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

kontra88:

European Crossfire team makes it to the finals, once again.

Time to admit, that EU is far better than most of the other versions in aiming and tactics. 

They were a lil lucky though played with teams who were underdogs, will see how this goes

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

Good luck to the teams ;/ br :(

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 39

They played against the "underdogs", because the "underdogs" were able to beat the "better" teams.

Nobody expected a brasilian team to go huge. Remoe Brave ended up beating Pacific.wara and Hidden. RuLegend is not really an underdog. They have been around in the scene since the first versions of CFS. RuLegends performed in the CFGI, no reason to see them as an underdog. I don´t understand why people still argue with easy brackets and luck. At the end of the day, F3 made it to the finals. 

Vici is by far the best team in all regions, but this is a best of 5. I was told that Penta was able to beat them on 2 maps. Phaze potentially knows how to play against them. I am in a good mood that f3 has a chance, if nobody gets nervous.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

kontra88:

They played against the "underdogs", because the "underdogs" were able to beat the "better" teams.

Nobody expected a brasilian team to go huge. Remoe Brave ended up beating Pacific.wara and Hidden. RuLegend is not really an underdog. They have been around in the scene since the first versions of CFS. RuLegends performed in the CFGI, no reason to see them as an underdog. I don´t understand why people still argue with easy brackets and luck. At the end of the day, F3 made it to the finals. 

Vici is by far the best team in all regions, but this is a best of 5. I was told that Penta was able to beat them on 2 maps. Phaze potentially knows how to play against them. I am in a good mood that f3 has a chance, if nobody gets nervous.

RuLegends have 2 wins 3 loses...

-t4sos's girlfriend

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 39

so what?

We are talking about a tournament with a lower bracket and a system where 2 out of the three third placed teams go into the quarter finals. Reaching the semi finals, after beating a clear favorite for the title says everything about rulegends. Or do you really want to tell me that 3 out of the 4 teams in the semi finals went there, because of luck and easy brackets?

The best teams should be able to perform against every version. AG, Pacific.wara, Freedom or Hidden were not able to do that. Simply understand that the newer versions are better than the old ones and stop searching excuses. Portugal won the European Championchip in Football and nobody blamed it on the "easy" groups or bracket.

Page 2 of 3 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative