Official Crossfire Europe Forum CFCL on crossfire europe - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

CFCL on crossfire europe

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 21 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 18
NartexLegend Posted: 11-11-2016 5:47

what about crossfire make a cup like CFCL ? there was one in NA, and we crossfire EUROPE players had to play their league in their version against uk teams, why we dont do it in our own crossfire version ? crossfire europe is by far the worst version in terms of competitive scene, and still we got very good teams there with a lot of potencial, don't you guys think that investing on offline tournaments would give more people interested on play the game ? on watching the game and cheering for their favorite teams ? since the beggining of january there was no cups, only a qualifier to cfs, only for one team. i think CFCL should be a thing to admins think about to do. hope the admin team take this in consideration. 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 786

NartexLegend:

what about crossfire make a cup like CFCL ? there was one in NA, and we crossfire EUROPE players had to play their league in their version against uk teams, why we dont do it in our own crossfire version ? crossfire europe is by far the worst version in terms of competitive scene, and still we got very good teams there with a lot of potencial, don't you guys think that investing on offline tournaments would give more people interested on play the game ? on watching the game and cheering for their favorite teams ? since the beggining of january there was no cups, only a qualifier to cfs, only for one team. i think CFCL should be a thing to admins think about to do. hope the admin team take this in consideration. 

huge +1 it will make things more interesting!

IGN : FAUST.Maxwel

I will backreap you when you don't know it will happen hehehe

Follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellCrossfire

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,737

I don't see why not.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,892

Sounds good! More competitive tournaments will surely be good for this game and its popularity

/ ShadY

Not Ranked
Posts 22

NartexLegend:

(...) crossfire europe is by far the worst version in terms of competitive scene, and still we got very good teams there with a lot of potencial (...)

You said that wrong, Crossfire Europe is one of the best version in terms of competetive scene, I guess you wanted to say that CF EU is in case of competetive-support by far the worst version ;) just to clear things out.

but ye, +1 for a pro league

Professional CrossFire Player

Currently playing for FreshFox

facebook.com/vizeecf
twitch.tv/vizeecf
youtube.com/c/vizeecf
play.eslgaming.com/player/4903467/

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 43

Yeah, I would really love to see CFCL also here or Crossfire Elite League :)

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 499

+1! It would be very nice to see what each team could bring to our version, and would benefit everyone.

IGN: Burial

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 39

Nartex is speaking for everybody who is playing Crossfire competetivly, interested in watching these kind of games and who wants to start playing competetive.

Big +1.

Still hoping for something in the new year after CFS and WCA finished. This would be an option to keep the competitive players in the game. Sunday cups aren´t the big competitions you want to win as a good team. 

To remind everybody. The national championship had more than 100 viewers in the final, even though it got moved to another day. 

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Uk teams xD there were 2/8 Uk teams at one point in the CFCL Pro leauge , that was the first tourment that the UK were allowed to play in since 2011 - its more fustrating that the admins ar't working as hard as they should. the best thing to do in the long run would be to combined both servers Uk and EU that would draw the most amount of teams and would allow everyone to play and improve, that just my thought

Not Ranked
Posts 18

i hope admins can see this thread and take it in consideration, maybe they could work together with trusted admins of esl and people who are actually really inside our scene, like kontra, mars, whiskey, maki, gooldcookiez, team up with this guys and do something nice, to help the game growing, i understand this new "owners" of the game are new, but the game is dying and i think bringing new weapons with fancy skins to the game wont be the way this game will grow and bring more players. also getting the uk to crossfire europe would be really good for CF EU, admins need to start doing something we got a lot of potencial in europe ! 

Not Ranked
Posts 4

+1 if Europe and Uk worked together instead of as two separate versions the community would be alot bigger, i understand that UK has alot of egyptions playing, but it also has European players and Uk players, EGL gets around 16 teams, mean while sunday cup gets 32, that would be around 48 teams playing in weekly cups if the versions where combined in some way.  (if u did't know the owners of CFNA/UK are z8games the new owners of CF EU ;)

Not Ranked
Posts 30

If there won'*t be any changes in 2017 regarding competitive support/tournaments  -  many players will quit. There is no sens to play anymore for those who are looking for challenges. If they keep looking for profit(smilegate), there wont be any changes and RIP competitive gaming. You can switch to cs:go then and come back 2weeks before major tournament starts(CFS), try to win money for free and then go inactive again and play csgo. :D

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,052

thundRhihi:

If there won'*t be any changes in 2017 regarding competitive support/tournaments  -  many players will quit. There is no sens to play anymore for those who are looking for challenges. If they keep looking for profit(smilegate), there wont be any changes and RIP competitive gaming. You can switch to cs:go then and come back 2weeks before major tournament starts(CFS), try to win money for free and then go inactive again and play csgo. :D

Changes for the competitive envirement and support is all you guys care about? Like what about the awful servers, game freezing and hitreg issues? I never understood why people bother to play a game as broken as cf seriously, most of the time you hit someone, see blood, die and see you did 0 damage anyways. That kind of stuff should have priority but I guess it'll never be "fixed" anyways.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 516

+1 for competitive scene improvements

IGN: Ice

Not Ranked
Posts 30

You're right. Those things will never get fixed. The support suggestion forum is a joke: You post suggestions - you get tons of positive comments - thats it. No change, nothing. Best example: SnD map Factory

But hey, who cares? ^^

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative