Annoying players here in EU

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 15
BlueSmurf Posted: 11-10-2016 15:34

First Hello every1.

Like my topic says, salty, and toxic players  annoying other players.

why are almost all so disrespectful here in the EU, almost every lobby one enters the so kick them to me or my friends, and no we are not new to the game of people wonder we have low ranks but knows how to play. We are from CFCL UK we have played against Flipsid3 and many other teams. it is not now,players who have been on our side of the game begins half say a lot of stupid full word to us that we are not welcome here in the EU, all players see us as cheaters.all good players are here in Europe, but we were obviously wrong, we meet brainless player. Now, I say that not all of it but most of them.

Those who have not played the comp at high level may well a then see and learn from others?

We are just sick tired of how people behave in the game against us, must swelling ringing a bell in his head if someone's doing right or wrong.

but apparently not. sad!

It was everything to me, if you read it, please do not show that you are the lord of the mountain.

/ BlueSmurf

CFCL UK open league player

ENS.Noize

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

Well,

I came from CF NA, played since 2009 till 2016. [S]he[Wolf? is the name, I was a good snip player. So when I was new in EU people started to disrespect me and insult etc. kick. Same story as yours.

Mambo was nice to introduce his self, shady was so nice to offer me a clan. People started to know who I am. At a point everything changed. People started to like me etc. and EU is small. if you gain respect of some players. it will go quick.

Now I don't get kicked, people loving me. disturbing me etc. It's fun now.

Try to find a clan that is like a family like Exalted If they accept you. You have to contact Shady then

His profile: http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/members/ShadYOwnzZzZ/default.aspx

Good luck.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,988

BlueSmurf:

First Hello every1.

/ BlueSmurf

Hello!!!  :)

I agree, what you say. there are too many "annoying" players, "pub" and Esl. who toxic the game, because of their behavior.

But,

I don't know, and this is my opinion and how I've seen it,

When this game had a lots of hackers 3-4 in almost every room, 

everyone accused everyone for using hack and kick, as soon as someone  did 2 kills in a row, or if a player had a certain name,  

low, mid, high ranks, it didn't matter.

After a while, I belive, the hack situaton was more under control, there were less hacker,

and automatically, less players who accused others for hack if they killed 2 in a row, 

And now, again, more hackers in game,

and players being more suspicious, against each others, and accuse others for hack. low, mid, high rank, if someone kills more then 2 in a row.

And of course, we have those players who fun kick, accuse someone for hack as soon as they got killed, instituters etc no matter how the situation is.

And not everyone can see the difference between skill or hack, special if the players hides it very well.

And, also more items in game has been added, with legit hack on them, fast reload etc 

And I would also like to say, Crossfire EU "Pub" has many talent skill players who has not played comp, or played  against Flipsid3  

and who are very friendly, helpful, mature and good knowledge about this game.

You don't have to play comp on a high level to have good skills and talent, "pub" is enough.

maybe it's even harder to play "pub" than it is to play comp, because of all those OP weapons/ items and all those different play styles.

And I'm sorry, you have not met those guys, yet.

// bliXten

:( T.T break  

Is their loss, not yours.

In my eyes you are and always will be number 1 CitruNinjKik/ thejoker40 heart

Too many problems going on, Thanks but No thanks. down  break

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 733

BlueSmurf:

First Hello every1.

Like my topic says, salty, and toxic players  annoying other players.

why are almost all so disrespectful here in the EU, almost every lobby one enters the so kick them to me or my friends, and no we are not new to the game of people wonder we have low ranks but knows how to play. We are from CFCL UK we have played against Flipsid3 and many other teams. it is not now,players who have been on our side of the game begins half say a lot of stupid full word to us that we are not welcome here in the EU, all players see us as cheaters.all good players are here in Europe, but we were obviously wrong, we meet brainless player. Now, I say that not all of it but most of them.

Those who have not played the comp at high level may well a then see and learn from others?

We are just sick tired of how people behave in the game against us, must swelling ringing a bell in his head if someone's doing right or wrong.

but apparently not. sad!

It was everything to me, if you read it, please do not show that you are the lord of the mountain.

/ BlueSmurf

hey,

I know they feeling very well. I am also a competitive player called M4XWELL

I get kicked every single day. I got to a point that I don't even care anymore. I play pub to train my aim and try to learn how I can trow some better nades or flashes. I am nice in pubs and also like to joke some around and have some fun with the people in pub. you need to have in mind: they play this game for fun! if you can get them laugh they will like you. and they will not kick ya.

but if you are a comp player? add me! xD IGN: M4XWELL

IGN : M4XWELL

I will backreap you when you don't know it will happen hehehe

Follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellCROSSFIRE/

Not Ranked
Posts 15

Sarastasija: Looked up your account, 1 word for it farming.. 26.6 KD IMAO dont take in false way i just dont like players some need to sit and have some "bot or other coumpters on" for get kills.

And i dont looking for a clan Playing for PENTAsmurfs here.

Blixxten:Very well written. VIP weapons are certain they OP for those who may not want to waste lot of money on the game I play anyway without bp. when i play with my firends on pub we are going like inn a serious mode, so 2 vs 8 most like we take the round and got kicked 4 Dgl headshots in row insta kicked. People line up.

"Crossfire EU "Pub" has many talent skill players who has not played comp, or played  against Flipsid3  "

Have see it too vip char and the vip Barrett shoot + kick = spamshot

pub players ofc they can play if they sit mabye all days and play.

players some using for "fun kick" just only why ?

Is not it better to use the system to kick to kick out glitchers etc bugs/cheaters.

Have not meet anyhelp full player ing so far. just hate and more hate.

CrazyTwist: Nice to meet a comp player, i like ur text ur write, mabye i can open my eyes in pubs and dont play like a Beast. i will add u up M4XWELL.

ENS.Noize

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 733

BlueSmurf:

CrazyTwist: Nice to meet a comp player, i like ur text ur write, mabye i can open my eyes in pubs and dont play like a Beast. i will add u up M4XWELL.

you are Always welcome!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 946

There are annoying people in forum too my friend.

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 733

t4sosGR:

no pff no really? pfff noo way <3

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 946

CrazyTwist:

t4sosGR:

Dont worry mate, everything is gonna change today after i will be picked. Noone will bully you again, none non-exalted will be left out. Promise.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 733

t4sosGR:

CrazyTwist:

t4sosGR:

Dont worry mate, everything is gonna change today after i will be picked. Noone will bully you again, none non-exalted will be left out. Promise.

they Always bully me :'(

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 946

CrazyTwist:

t4sosGR:

CrazyTwist:

t4sosGR:

they Always bully me :'(

Thats gonna stop! Everyone will be equal!

-t4sos's girlfriend

Not Ranked
Posts 15
still kicked stop kick me blz

ENS.Noize

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 946
I know that feeling mate, i am kicked from forum too

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 144
Hey there, Most of the people are just hating cuz u are better in something than they are, just play with it in ur mind, if u dont wanna see chat - just close it or block some of the players who is annoying / toxic to u. Thats why we have these features to make gameplay more enjoyable. Sometimes when i play pub i get kicked only cuz i have like 2-3 deaths and a lot of kills and they think im cheaing and asked their clanmates who is in my team and they kick me instantly.. And ye, if u saw someone insulted or being disrespectful to u , you can report them via 1:1 > let us know > behaivor report.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,446
@sara mambo and nice don't go well in the same sentence.

Ontopic: Complaining on the forums doesn't help at all. Not every player visits the forums.

IGN: mambo150

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative