Crossfire Loading Screen Suggestion

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 463
Holyyy Posted: 09-13-2016 5:36

I would like to suggest a loading screen change.

Just a simple idea that would probably be fun to see instead of the same wallpapers...

Instead.. We see 8 images of the player's main character on a rectangular shape on Black List and the same on Global Risk, and on the top right the match map itself (The same image that is shown on the lobby)

Similar to Ranked Match loading screen but all in a line (4 up and 4 down maybe) with 16 characters Max

The places where there are no players yet are filled with a grey/black background

This is just a thing I did:

I know its clumbsy but what do you think? On the place the logo is is our Crossfire Europe logo, on the map, the map itself, the "Player" can be renamed for the IGN of every player and loading bar is still the same

What do you guys think of this idea?

Wallpaper_Background

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 181

+1

Why not,old screen is already boring

IGN: -.Dubwolf

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,970

Funny that this is already implemented in CF China. We just have to wait now. So +1

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Not Ranked
Posts 24

1+
That would be great. 

Just an average ghost mode player :3

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,707

+1 looks cool.

But they image of the map that's been played could be bigger, especially when you play random map and want to know which map is being played :P

/ ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,970

If you don't mind here are a few examples of what is already implemented in CF China

FFA

S&D

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 463

Oh my gosh, I noticed it now!!! Crossfire China already has this feature wow!

Wallpaper_Background

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,970

Holyyy:

Oh my gosh, I noticed it now!!! Crossfire China already has this feature wow!

The best part is that if you don't like the loading screens, there will be an option to turn it back to the original.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 959

+1 any gm here? 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,707

GM_Katfish:

+1 any gm here? 

Yeah,

+1

/ GM_ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,734

I would like to see custom images rather than a million of the same characters stacked next to eachother. Some variation won't get rid of how boring it's going to look after a week. 

ESL Citru

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 31

+1 . love . With this suggestion and factory map old player's will come back and play CF EU hat

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 959

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

GM_Katfish:

+1 any gm here? 

Yeah,

+1

/ GM_ShadY

*_*  FREE RP PLZ

thejoker40:

I would like to see custom images rather than a million of the same characters stacked next to eachother. Some variation won't get rid of how boring it's going to look after a week. 

The thing with custom images is that the immature players ruin it for others. I think you know what I mean

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,707

GM_Katfish:

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

GM_Katfish:

+1 any gm here? 

Yeah,

+1

/ GM_ShadY

*_*  FREE RP PLZ

Whats your ingame name my son? hat

/ ShadY

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 463

GM_Katfish:

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

GM_Katfish:

+1 any gm here? 

Yeah,

+1

/ GM_ShadY

*_*  FREE RP PLZ

thejoker40:

The thing with custom images is that the immature players ruin it for others. I think you know what I mean

Ther only way to ruin one of these loading screens is someone having a indecent name lika "CYka_Blyat" or "IF***YourMomEveryday"

I don't have a problem with that, I'm not the one that is ruinning my reputation with a childish/dumb name on an online game.
Plus I think its more cool this type pof background because of the characteers that cen be seen on the loading screen.

"Oh crap, they got a JNS and a White Wolf, I'm scared" or "Nice, we got 2 ETF guys with Chinese names on our team, this is gonna be peace of cake"

These are just dumb examples that I am saying xD.. The point is.. It makes you feel like you can hardly wait to start the game

Wallpaper_Background

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative