Crossfire Europe

A nub's final request

Bookmark and Share

This post has 52 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,282
PoeticPro Posted: 05-11-2016 5:32

Make spam-shooting bannable. It's virtually the same as rapid firing hacks.. 

Spam shooting is where you abuse the "furious kick" (which the vip character has) to rapidly fire sniper rounds. 

The fakt thaht me have to make this thrad makes me cri evry tiem :(

Clarification; Yes I know your current stance on this bug. That's exactly why I'm writing this. Change stance pl0x. 

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,282

+1 qq

Alteria / Exalted 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 621

I thought I was the nub here....

Ontopic: +1

IGN: mambo150

Tesla is love, Tesla is life.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

+1 once more

Maybe the new GMs will have a different view about this bug abuse...

/ ShadY

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 470

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

+1 once more

Maybe the new GMs will have a different view about everything...

/ ShadY

Fixed it

IGN:

myR*Detroy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,382

iDetroy:

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

+1 once more

Maybe the new GMs will have a different view about everything...

/ ShadY

Fixed it

I'm pretty sure they have the same view about this but they can't really do anything right? They are not the owners of this videogame, i think new Gamemods is not gonna change a thing if the owners keep it like this. The only thing i never understood with our current Gamemods is the lack of events, suggested events and giving players simple answers on questions in Forum threads.

About the spamshot, i think they should have solved this simple easy fix issue months ago..

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,282

Jersey1993:
I'm pretty sure they have the same view about this but they can't really do anything right? They are not the owners of this videogame, i think new Gamemods is not gonna change a thing if the owners keep it like this.

Well, this suggestion is quite different. To my current knowledge, it's not reliant on the developers- it's up to the gms. An example is that farming xp in other versions is fine, but in our version it's prohibited. Heck, were you the one, Shudy, who asked what the NA gms thought about spam shooting in the NA forums and ended up getting a warning? It'd be awesome if our version could have that mindset about this issue.. 

Jersey1993:
About the spamshot, i think they should have solved this simple easy fix issue months ago..

Developers won't do crap. It's more of false hope to expect the developers to fix the problem. The gms however can decide to allow or not allow certain actions. 

Alteria / Exalted 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

PoeticPro:

Heck, were you the one, Shudy, who asked what the NA gms thought about spam shooting in the NA forums and ended up getting a warning?

Yep, check  here: The Fates rapid fire bug

PoeticPro:

To my current knowledge, it's not reliant on the developers- it's up to the gms. An example is that farming xp in other versions is fine, but in our version it's prohibited.  It'd be awesome if our version could have that mindset about this issue.. 

[...]

The gms however can decide to allow or not allow certain actions. 

^this

GMs should simply make this banable, like it is in other version already....

/ ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,737

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 696

+1 fix it or make it banable idc but this [removed] has to be erased out of this game , i still dont understand why they add h4k like features

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386

Bump.

Celestine reply.here plz

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,282

What I find terribly odd is how despite the fact that EU and NA now have the same publisher, they still vary significantly. In NA [as well as every other version] spam shooting is strictly prohibited. Yet it's fine af here.
I don't understand the logic behind allowing this sort of action to go ahead. It's bad financially for the company as well as being a total turn off for anyone with an IQ level of 50 and above. How is it that, with no official reasoning, something like this gets ignored so much? Sniper imbalance was already an issue I've ranted about before- and nobody in charge could reply to me. Presumably because they simply can't prove me wrong.
I'm not saying I'm so smart and I'm so right. What I'm saying if that you just can't defend/support something horrifically wrong. Staying on point, I'm getting leukemia because of the failure to strike up any sort of action towards spam shooting or even defending the reason for not doing anything about it.
I do not consider "it's allowed" as an answer. It has no support whatsoever. What would be an answer (not to mention, a very retarded one) would be "We want to break sniper mode so we deem this as legal." 
It's embarrassing how a very disturbed anti social 16 year old trump supporter who has nothing better to do has to type walls just to even attempt to make the slightest of changes.  What next? A grenade that instantly kills anyone consistently throughout its range? Ohwait. 
Sorry for bad Ingeleish. 

Alteria / Exalted 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 110

topkek

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,872

PoeticPro:

What I find terribly odd is how despite the fact that EU and NA now have the same publisher, they still vary significantly. In NA [as well as every other version] spam shooting is strictly prohibited. Yet it's fine af here.

Nope, I actually asked.

I was told it's allowed there.

4Real | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,282

NA mods disagree 

Alteria / Exalted 

Page 1 of 4 (53 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative