Crossfire Europe

Bring back earn free RP

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 27
GeoCombater Posted: 10-25-2015 14:51

when i played this game back in the day there was a earn free rp feature which most of the task that were not scam or cost money just gave a bit of rp but still it was enough for me to get 3capsules for free

i know it does not seem like much but it still would be nice

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 428

GeoCombater:

when i played this game back in the day there was a earn free rp feature which most of the task that were not scam or cost money just gave a bit of rp but still it was enough for me to get 3capsules for free

i know it does not seem like much but it still would be nice

+1.

Last warning for explicit signature. Next time you will lost your account.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,375

+1

I also suggested that several times already. Just hope they are able to make some new contracts with SuperRewards and Sponsorpay

/ ShadY

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,189

Fre rb blz.

Have no fear, Alerio is here! -- Math needs to be banned!bow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

+1

I also suggested that several times already. Just hope they are able to make some new contracts with SuperRewards and Sponsorpay

/ ShadY

Yes this is very important for players who are not able to spend money! They have to update this into Crossfire asap.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,375

Jersey1993:

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

+1

/ ShadY

Yes this is very important for players who are not able to spend money! They have to update this into Crossfire asap.

Yes agree. Or if you have for example 3800 RP and need 200 more to buy 5 capsules. Was always a nice option. Really hope for it to come back...

/ ShadY

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,375

Please give this thread a chance ._.

/ ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,024

Absolutely  up

// bliXten

This is it 2013-March 2017.Good bye Everyone heart

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 670

i cant say it failed in the past , i mean a lot of player used it from what i saw /heared , if im not totally wrong its still aviable in other versions too, so why dont you try again to bring some of these "rewards thingis" back to us , would be pretty nice huge +1

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,726

If you find a reward which doesn't go away then you can automate the process and get a lot of RP with 0 effort. I know people that did this when free RP was a thing, so I know it's possible. They would have to limit that but the surveys (at least back in the day) weren't controlled by our GM's.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,375

oFlavaho:

i cant say it failed in the past , i mean a lot of player used it from what i saw /heared , if im not totally wrong its still aviable in other versions too

Yeah from my experience it worked great and it's still available in other CF versions including CF NA, which is published by the same company as CF EU now.

I know back then some players complained about not getting their RP for completing the surveys, but you could easily avoid that by reporting the offers to the services who offered them (SuperRewards, Sponsorpay, etc) and they usually gave you your points within 1 hour.

thejoker40:

If you find a reward which doesn't go away then you can automate the process and get a lot of RP with 0 effort. I know people that did this when free RP was a thing, so I know it's possible. They would have to limit that but the surveys (at least back in the day) weren't controlled by our GM's.

Yeah, I heared that was a bug for a while, but it has been fixed by the provider. However, for every survey etc players make, Gamerage will still make profit.

/ ShadY

Not Ranked
Posts 37

Free RP are definately nice but if you remember you could gain free rp by completing surveys and offers. the thing with that is that surveys and offers from these (remaining) "companies" are really scammy and as i know from friends who are website developers many of these "companies" don't always pay. soo yeah. a free RP possibility would be AMAZING but its not profitable for gamerage and it is not safe for us.

IGN: zaxoskiller7

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,375

OLDzaxoscool:

the thing with that is that surveys and offers from these (remaining) "companies" are really scammy and as i know from friends who are website developers many of these "companies" don't always pay

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

I know back then some players complained about not getting their RP for completing the surveys, but you could easily avoid that by reporting the offers to the services who offered them (SuperRewards, Sponsorpay, etc) and they usually gave you your points within 1 hour.

oo;

/ ShadY

Not Ranked
Posts 37

as i said there are scam companies that never reply. i really dont know what to think about this

IGN: zaxoskiller7

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

+1, sometimes Im just missing like 50rp for something, pretty annoying.

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative