Crossfire Europe

Remove smoke mask

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 85 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 809
RQKevin2 Posted: 01-10-2015 10:01

Please get rid of the item that lets you see through smoke.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,806

+10000

What is this sh..?

You can spend money to make tactical important nades useless?!

I know that it is very old, but what will come next?!

Anti flashbang glasses? Oh wait.....

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 586

+1

Still waiting for the no explosive damage from grenades helmet

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 809

Yeah but I noticed it today, terrible move by the devs.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

+1

This makes the smoke grenades (which are pretty important for tactical gaming) pretty useless against RP players. It's a really big disadventage for non-paying players

/ ShadY

Not Ranked
Posts 21

ShadYOwnzZzZ:
It's a really big disadventage for non-paying players

/ ShadY

Are the game mechanics of most free to play games not a disadvantage for players who don't purchase premium items? Just saying.

Dedicated to help people.

IGN: TheCrowned

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 369

+1 ........ ULP-x too

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 809

TheCrowned:
Are the game mechanics of most free to play games not a disadvantage for players who don't purchase premium items? Just saying.

Can you re word that?

Spend RP to counter all free to players in a free to play game. Should of stayed at cosmetics not items that directly impacts the game and makes the users look like they're using hacks. Because that's essentially what this is, buying an item legitimately to cheat.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

RQKevin2:

TheCrowned:

Can you re word that?

Spend RP to counter all free to players in a free to play game. Should of stayed at cosmetics not items that directly impacts the game and makes the users look like they're using hacks. Because that's essentially what this is, buying an item legitimately to cheat.

^this

And this is exactly what the M4 VIPs do (in my opinion). They are not balanced to the rest of the weapons. Almost no recoil makes it the most OP if you ask me. You can either use a "No Recoil Hack" or buy the M4 VIP, basicly the same.

Sorry for going offtopic. It's the same about the smoke helmet anyways.

/ ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220

RQKevin2:

Please get rid of the item that lets you see through smoke.

I agree with you 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 204

What I want the most is removing smoke grenades because my FPS is 20 at normal time and it can go under 5 if smoke is around me but I know that won't happen and smoke helmet won't be removed too, what they can do is removing the smoke reduction effect from ULP-X because CrossFire Europe like kidding people who spent money and won their weapons in capsule a long time ago by nerfing them 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 204

And same thing, old "LIMITED" mega capsule weapons keep being re-re-released and 2 or 3 times after, they are given for free to players (hello Red Dragon weapons given to players in order to reward them for not playing CrossFire for a lot of months, hello Royal Dragon weapons given to players who just need to log into the game)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220

Yesterday I played Black Widow S & D and was in Bl team, I was going to take me to the "cat" but ..... I could not.

2 times I was shot in the same place.

Then I just had to ask how he could see me thru smoke, he wrote that he has smoke helmet and then I left the room for it was no fun at all to play anymore.

This affects  all players who play if someone has smoke helmet regardless if you have RP or not.

So why have smoke helmet in this game ?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 58

+1

didnt know that there is a mask with which you can see through smoke lol

Page 1 of 6 (86 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative