Crossfire Europe

What if my M16 broke?

Bookmark and Share

This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
TurtleM Posted: 04-26-2013 11:05

Hi everyone,

When i was playing Crossfire NA, my friend said to me that if you break your M16, then you will get money.

is that true and if it is, does that count for Crossfire Europe too?

Thnx

~ TurtleMotion

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,684

If you use your M16 (or also your m700) and dont repair it you can save some GP - thats true. You also get more GP if you use temporary guns.

/ ShadY

IGN: ShadY

Clan: Endless

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,251

Usually snipers give you more GP than rifles

Anyway if you break any permanent weapon, it's accuracy will decrease. The more GP are needed to repair the weapon, the more accuracy it will lose

Signature by AngelisM
Thank you ;) 

IGN: Sardaukar93

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 516

I think he means if he breaks m16 to the end,that you get GP from the game,not from the gameplay. But i doubt about that

Signature Warning

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 975

As you said, If you don't repair your weapon (any weapon) you will get GP as much as you want match by match

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,715

Nothing happens if your M16 is broken. The rifle will still remain in your inventory and stays at 99% damage. You won't get any reward for breaking your basic weapons.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 154

ScopeDD:

Nothing happens if your M16 is broken. The rifle will still remain in your inventory and stays at 99% damage. You won't get any reward for breaking your basic weapons.

dont think so :)

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/p/3620/62487.aspx#62487 :D

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 164

You Only Receive GP From Gameplay.......If You Break It You Will Not Receive Anything.....It Makes Sense....Right?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,715

tomsvk:

ScopeDD:

dont think so :)

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/p/3620/62487.aspx#62487 :D

Did you get any reward? Like +10,000 GP? Then look what I wrote.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 154

I thought this part :)

ScopeDD:

The rifle will still remain in your inventory and stays at 99% damage.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,715

That is true, right? If it would have 100% damage it won't function anymore. Only not-primary weapons can get 100% damage and are removed from your Storage. No offense, just wanted to help.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 932

Good to know , if you broke a weapon until 99% it will be extremly inacuarate , even more than a non-scope sniper.You can search some vids on youtube.And it's kind of funny....

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 16

M16 Full-Broken? -_-'

You mean my VVIP Weapon ^^

Just for you to know it take ages to full-broke it and it's unplayable on this stage =))

IGN: _[Born2*Rule [Second Lieutant] 06.07.2013

Pride of Romania <3

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative