Crossfire Europe

CF EU Shutdown Rumors

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 10
ColvinxD Posted: 05-12-2018 21:36

As desribed in the title, are the rumors that CF EU will get a shutdown in the next months because of the increasing inactivity? I hope not. This game is soooooo goooood :(

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,947

No it won't. The game just changed publishers just 1 week ago and I doubt the rumors were true.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,687

Judging by the recently leaked screenshots from the upcoming CF2, shutdown is imminent. However, likely not before CF2 is announced and released. So, they will keep milking whatever they can for sure.

I see no reason why would they keep this old, outdated, ugly, buggy, pay to win version of the game alive once CF2 is released.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 682

GoldCookiez:

Judging by the recently leaked screenshots from the upcoming CF2, shutdown is imminent. However, likely not before CF2 is announced and released. So, they will keep milking whatever they can for sure.

I see no reason why would they keep this old, outdated, ugly, buggy, pay to win version of the game alive once CF2 is released.

Only time can tell.. 

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55

GoldCookiez:

u wrote the reason already in this sentence lol."pay to win"  we pay,they get profit,that's the reason.Do u even think that tencent who runs cf china will let this profit go away? even if cf 2 is realeased,that also means it requires a better computer,not everyone gets a good computer,please notice this:) cf is still the best choice for many players.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,687

996480133:
cf is still the best choice for many players.

Best choice for not even 1 channel of players? lol

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55

GoldCookiez:

996480133:
cf is still the best choice for many players.

Best choice for not even 1 channel of players? lol

I didn’t write anything about a certain version:) I mean the whole cf :) I don’t wanna surprise u with the number of players in cf china:)

Not Ranked
Posts 43

The best option for Smilegate West is to merge CF EU and CF NA. This change would provide bigger profit to the company!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,687

996480133:
I didn’t write anything about a certain version:) I mean the whole cf :) I don’t wanna surprise u with the number of players in cf china:)

Well, since we are on CF EU forums it kinda applies that we are talking about our version. Nobody said anything about CN. They are a separate world to themselves.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55

GoldCookiez:

from this sentence,it can be easily understood,that u think if CF2 gets released,cf (all) will be closed.and i mentioned cf china is just to point it out that cf and cf 2 are 2 different games,and cuz there are many people spending money in cf china,cf will bring much profit to the company,and will no get closed just because of the release of cf2 

And btw talking about other versions of cf existing now here is absolutely ok,so if u wanna say a certain version,then point its full name out,or it could get missunderstanding.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55

GoldCookiez:
They are a separate world to themselves.

and also cf cn is not a separate world to themselves,its main company is also Smilegate.

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Shutting down the only way for EU players to play CF is never going to happen!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 923

Dead horses can still kick!

To me CFEU is not dead. We may be few but we are strong and loyal.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 682

GM_Grumpy:

Shutting down the only way for EU players to play CF is never going to happen!

This is great to hear, glad we finally got a official statement regarding this!

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 682

WinstonBG:

Dead horses can still kick!

To me CFEU is not dead. We may be few but we are strong and loyal.

D*mn right we are!

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative