Official Crossfire Europe Forum Buff for the M240B-Tesla - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Buff for the M240B-Tesla

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 623
MrMadskillz Posted: 04-09-2018 16:49

Since the M240B Tesla is the least powerful in BIO I think it should get a buff. The special attack does the same damage as 1 special bullet of the AA-12, while the AA-12 has 6.

I thereby think the damage of the special attack should either be increased or have a different additional power. 

For example: the Tesla special attack stuns all the zombies it hits. They will mover slower for about 5 seconds.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,325

+1 for this

The only area where the Tesla will outshine the other Bio weapons is in sustained fire. But even that has been nullified with the addition of the Unlimited Bio Ammo item.
The generous ammo capacity is compensated by the weapon's weight. I'd rather reload more often and be able to evade more enemies than get overrun by zombies if I don't switch to my secondary >.>

The AA and P90 start out fully charged, while the Tesla starts out with its special charge empty.

Even with the buff I still think it'll be less desirable than the other Bio weapons (maybe not the Knight), but it will bring it to a somewhat more even field.

4Real | Forum Moderator

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 623

Entropyst:

Exactly this! The gauge should indeed be fully charged as you said. The Tesla already has some "electrifying" animations surrounding it when fully charged, maybe let it have 300 "electric" bullets that slow them down and deal more damage during the special gauge.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 91

+1

I also like your stun idea Utmost.

I hope they do buff tesla because it's such a good weapon.

─▄████▄▄░
▄▀█▀▐└─┐░░ IGN:XxxkreasxxX
█▄▐▌▄█▄┘██
└▄▄▄▄▄┘███
██▒█▒███▀

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 906

+1 even tho I like it the way it is... but... maybe few more special bullets will do better.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 568

Great idea overall. +1

IGN: Burial

We only fix bugs and errors that give us profit back - CF EU Developers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 339

Entropyst:

+1 for this

The only area where the Tesla will outshine the other Bio weapons is in sustained fire. But even that has been nullified with the addition of the Unlimited Bio Ammo item.
The generous ammo capacity is compensated by the weapon's weight. I'd rather reload more often and be able to evade more enemies than get overrun by zombies if I don't switch to my secondary >.>

The AA and P90 start out fully charged, while the Tesla starts out with its special charge empty.

Even with the buff I still think it'll be less desirable than the other Bio weapons (maybe not the Knight), but it will bring it to a somewhat more even field.

P90 doesn't start out fully charged, at least not the one we get from bio3 boxes.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 623

Win32Trojan:
P90 doesn't start out fully charged, at least not the one we get from bio3 boxes.

Yeah SR25 and AA12 start fully charged!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,570

MrMadskillz:

Win32Trojan:

Yeah SR25 and AA12 start fully charged!

My SR25 doesnt start fully charged either. 

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative