Space Key

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MateusPT Posted: 02-14-2018 0:15

Hi,

When i go to the game i need always to change the space key to be able to jump. I think its about my keyboard layout.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 831

The best way that I've found is to use the English keyboard language on your PC, that way it will work directly. But yes, if you choose other keyboard languages you have to change it everytime you login.

Trial moderator

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 698

Make sure your language is always set to English, so u wont have any problem changing it everytime you join a game.

IGN: Ice

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 307

We should be able to save the keys to move, to jump and to crouch because they automatically reset when log in back.

We should also be able to change the mini map key because not every computer has the "~" key.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,446

Win32Trojan:

We should also be able to change the mini map key because not every computer has the "~" key.

No computer has the ~ key,only keyboards have it xDDDD

4  3 things to do and im out

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 827

Win32Trojan:

We should be able to save the keys to move, to jump and to crouch because they automatically reset when log in back.

Can you please post a picture of your keyboard? I am curious how a keyboard looks like without the "~" key...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 307

WinstonBG:

Win32Trojan:

Can you please post a picture of your keyboard? I am curious how a keyboard looks like without the "~" key...

The "²" replaces it.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative