Crossfire Europe

WANTED: Moderators

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 48 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,283

LowAndSlow:

Doesn't really bother me if t4sos gets mod, as long as he doesn't show his childish side and improve on his spelling and typing :D ,

But hey long time no see people, I haven't posted much but been creeping on the forums.  OG members will remember.

Thanks alot man!    Im gonna try my best if im finally chosen :)

I WILL BREAK JARS AND WATER GLASSES FOR ALL THE BAD WORDIES YOU SAID, 

i will fly , i will fly  to find , i will fly against all stormy clouds , i will fly , i will fly to find you! heart IM Coming! I will find you!

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 300

Ya unfortunately i have exams about 3 first month of school so im so busy u konw that. so xd :P see you in game today xP

IGN:Am[ON]iaC*  

Noob Since 2016 ---->lol

Bio3 Survivor,Predator Flacon,S&D Noob,FFA 2x noob,TDM ultra Noob.

Favorite mode *Jump Run mode*    roseMy Weakness Point is Loyalty rose

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 732

@Walliiiiballiii: mii sure u'r also a good Mod - no question at all heart but i know Entropii longer as Mod and his work., thats why he's My Kingmod :D heart 

@Tasos: HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH 

Ok enough now, i Can and will give My opinion where and whenever i want to.

You shouldnt answers on my Comment, u know what My opinion about u is Tasos and My opinion is buildet CAUSE of ur personalty which i clearly hade to watch over a long period of time inside cf EU Game and Forum. In both places u werent at all one of these points what a Mod need to be- sry to say. 

Like our Forumking alias President " everyone deserve a 2 Chance" thats True, but u Tasos hade one Chance After another all these years but ur behave never changed sadly. 

Maybe u changed now or u will change urself soon- whatever but for now i cant see u as a Mod who would fit for this Spot. Still wishing ya the Best Tasos.

Cause i am not that active here i cant see how the other Forumers/Gamers are, but i def like To see Citru as Mod. 

So yeah good Luck everybody carrot 

Live.Laugh.Love 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 663

Just to pitch in:

Please do not use this thread for spam and or private feuds. 

Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative