Official Crossfire Europe Forum MOD Forum Event - Cats VS Dogs - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

MOD Forum Event - Cats VS Dogs

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 40 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,321
Entropyst Posted: 12-09-2017 22:06 | Locked

MOD Event is up.

Rules:

1. Please only ONE POST.
  2. You MUST include your IGN (In game name) somewhere in the post or your signature. No IGN, No Rewards
  3. Be clean! Be respectful! Adhere to the Code of Conduct!
  4. Any use of multiple accounts in the same IP, only one account will be rewarded.
  5. If your response violates these rules or the Terms of Use in any way, you may be subject to disqualification from future MOD events.
  6. My 2 favorite answers will get 2 MOD Capsules + 1 RP Capsule.

Prizes:

Prizes are based on participation. This means that as long as you follow the rules, you will be receiving the following prizes: 

• 1 MOD Capsule for participation
  • 2 MOD Capsules + 1 RP Capsule (random) for 2 favorite answers

Today's task is:

Cats or dogs?

As soon as prizes are distributed, we will inform you in THIS thread.

Cats, they're wayyy cooler and cuddlier.
One even used to climb on my shoulder :3

4Real | Forum Moderator

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 526
Tony98776 replied on 12-09-2017 22:10 | Locked

Dogs, they are man’s best friend.

Ma name Tony

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 613
MrMadskillz replied on 12-09-2017 22:31 | Locked

Very hard decision.. My GF has a cat I totally fell in love with but the dog of a friend of mine is also very cute.

I would have to go for dogs since I enjoy walking them very much.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,753
mambo150 replied on 12-09-2017 22:33 | Locked

Cats. A dog has their bosses. A cat however has their servants. That is the reason why I like cats more. They can enjoy themselves more than dogs.

IGN: mambo150

Not Ranked
Posts 37
xINightKill replied on 12-09-2017 23:59 | Locked

Cats!

Cats + Laser pointers = Entertainment :D

IGN: im][StoRm27*

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 237
aRealStone replied on 12-10-2017 0:19 | Locked

Cats.

IGN: -BraveStone

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 352
RustyDubt1 replied on 12-10-2017 0:23 | Locked

Dogs...cutie  and adorable 

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 902
WinstonBG replied on 12-10-2017 0:45 | Locked

Ah maaan. It's really hard for me to choose. I've been raised with animals and I love them all not just cats or dogs. My current pets include 2 cats and a dog.

I love them really much. They always lighten up my mood no matter what. I can hug the cats all day or play with the dog.

At work (security officer) I have 3 other companions. A stray cat and two stray dogs, one of which is going to give birth soon. I feed them every time I can and since I arrive at work all of them rush to me to greet me. They always put a smile on my face. And I also love them as my own pets.

But if I have to choose... It would be dogs... Why you may ask. Well, it's simple - loyalty. Around six or seven years back we had this wonderful little puppy ;)

A very little puppy...

Sadly she passed away at the age of 20-21 years. But here's a little story about this dog.

Winter was coming and I had to chop some wood behind the house. It was a really narrow space to maneuver. We had stacked big bags full of coal right beside the wall of the house. It was a really big stack. So I sat down to chop small pieces of wood to make the fire start easy. And Sarah came to me and pushed my back with her mouth. I pet her and told her to go away since I had work to do. She came again and I pet her again and tell her to leave. This was repeated many times until I yelled at her to go the hell away and leave me alone. She looked at me with her big black eyes, turned around, made a few steps then look at me again. "Go!" I yelled again... Then she left and didn't bother me. Around 10 minutes later I was finished. I stood up, arranged the wood pieces and just as I moved away from that big stack of coal bags they all fell right where I was. Call me crazy, anything you want but to me that dog saved me from being squished under the coal and probably have something broken. I just heard rumors that dogs can sense danger... Ever since that day I started caring for her even more. This continues with every pet I have now.

So... it's dogs...

Don't mess with my profile!

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 566
imxpx replied on 12-10-2017 1:08 | Locked

Dogs.

Once they get used to you they will always try to protect you and they also know how to have fun.

IGN: Burial

We only fix bugs and errors that give us profit back - CF EU Developers

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 203
DarkMester replied on 12-10-2017 4:48 | Locked

dogs. why? the dogs are very loyal. the best friend of man, smart and if they are defending them "even at their own price.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 158
WarriorCF replied on 12-10-2017 7:57 | Locked

http://media.giphy.com/media/A3ea59g6hDRvi/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/A3ea59g6hDRvi/giphy.gif

look at the dog face...so innocent..and the cat be like "i hate your face for no reason".

==>> In fight cat vs dog: Cat wins
==>> In human's heart cat vs dog: Dog wins

So yea..Dog for me

IGN: Warrior-CF

The real Warrior-CF :}

Not Ranked
Posts 5
UnLtdAmmo replied on 12-10-2017 8:31 | Locked

Aww, man... That's a tough one ;)

I mean cats are damnable fluffy and cuddly but sometimes they really can be b*tches, like when you hurt your pinky toe on the corner of the table or something and curse out like a madman, the cat only sits nearby, silently watching you and not really givin' a single f*ck. no A dog otherwise would immediately rush to you and care for you, well even if it's by licking every inch of your face. :D:D:D What I mean is that you have to care for both cats and dogs, but cats don't really care for you. Dogs on the other hand will always be by your side, they will always be happy for your return even if you just went out to take out the trash or something.

So for me, I like both cats and dogs, but if I would have to decide, I would choose dogs, because I think they are more fun (especially taking them for a walk) and are much more faithful and were the first animals that bonded with humanity clapclapclap

IGN:   _Un-Ltd._

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 56
lolsavi replied on 12-10-2017 10:24 | Locked

New KARATE Cat 

IGN: HiNiHao._.

Sushi Chef๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฃ

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,569
t4sosGR replied on 12-10-2017 10:45 | Locked

Ι dont like any of this two animals,but dogs are better 110%. And you know guys there are dogs who are flyffy too lol...

/=/ ign t4sos

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 757
Ice replied on 12-10-2017 12:09 | Locked

DOGS all day!

Page 1 of 3 (41 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative