Official Crossfire Europe Forum UTOPIAS, Official Clan Thread. - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

UTOPIAS, Official Clan Thread.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2
Dahly clap [clap] Posted: 10-16-2017 13:33

UTOPIAS 

We're a recently started clan growing like a rocket headed for the stars! 

Why should you join UTOPIAS and who are we?

• We strive to be the most accepting and friendly community on CFEU.
  • We have a lot of players with vip guns so the BONUS EXP is raining from the skies! love
  • We play CW's and Clanrooms as often as possible!
  • We are VERY active!
  • It's really not awkward at all to be new in the clan since we all strive to make everyone feel welcome and like they are a needed part of the clan. (AS ALL MEMBERS ARE).
  • We are always trying to have as fun as possible.

What do you need to join UTOPIAS?

• We want to see all our members play atleast once every 2-3 days. We're not kicking because of inactivity but we want to keep the clan active so try to play according to the set minimum playtime.
  • We need you to not be offensive and toxic towards other members of the clan. 
  • We do not want to see any unnesesary fights in the cc or in public gamerooms. Keep it mature and don't try to be the bigger person. Sometimes it's better to not respond to players that tries to start a fight.
  • Plus k/d is not needed but it is always more fun for others and yourself if you try your best to win each game you play! 

Clan-rules!

• Follow all CFEU Official rules.
  • We do not support the use of any type of bugs/glitches but wont take action against those who use them.
  • Cheating will result in perm-ban from the clan and reports from majority of the clan. 
  • We do not support racism or sexism. (This will result in perm-ban from clan, and reports)
  • We do not discuss religion and/or anything else that is connected to any sort of religion. (Kick)
  • Do not make fun of any player, have fun with them instead.
  • Do not block or act like a immature person would.
  • Be friendly, active and love the game as much as the rest of us.

What does UTOPIAS mean? 

UTOPIA is an imagined community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its citizens. One could also say that utopia is a perfect "place" that has been designed so there are no problems. Utopia can also be seen as a perfect state of mind.

For a more informative and deep-reading just search for Utopia on google and read away.

And yes, what i wrote about utopia is directly copy-paste from wikipedia.

Extra information;

We do have a discord server, take contact via Clanchat for more information about that.

Clanranking site; http://crossfire.gamerage.com/EN/Ranking/ClanInfo/81209

Disclaimer;

I am aware of that i might have copied ShadY (Exalted clan thread) with some of the design, if this is a problem. Please let me know via PM. 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2

all "typos" will be sorted out tomorrow, wrote this on the go.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,906

Dahly:

Disclaimer;

I am aware of that i might have copied ShadY (Exalted clan thread) with some of the design, if this is a problem. Please let me know via PM. 

No problem at all. Its only design, you didnt copy paste our rules or anything, dont worry about it. Good luck with your clan :)

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2

Ay quick reply mate! Feels good that It's ok with the design. Would have been a pain to re-do the thread. ^^, Thank you for the good luck! Have a nice day. :)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 61

would be nice if they only followed rules of youre clan,whas just in game with three players of youre clan the only thing they could do is start saying farmer,nub en so on ofc then i react made some screens about it so very mature clanmembers ;)

cant say any names cause it isnt allowed .

you can pm me if you need names 

ign lepidoptere (since 2012) the so called farmer rofl

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537

Solestri:

would be nice if they only followed rules of youre clan,whas just in game with three players of youre clan the only thing they could do is start saying farmer,nub en so on ofc then i react made some screens about it so very mature clanmembers ;)

cant say any names cause it isnt allowed .

you can pm me if you need names 

ign lepidoptere (since 2012) the so called farmer rofl

I have seen some players from this clan today in Search & Destroy and they were not insulting, instead others were insulting these players for playing with a spop Character combined with Vvips haha

Good luck with your clan! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 723

Sounds great, i hope u will be succsesfull with your Clan! 

Good Luck carrot

Live.Laugh.Love 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2

Thank you for your kind words! (Shabbina/Ms*Shabbina)

I've contacted you via PM here on the website as well as added you in game. (Solestri / lepidoptere)

/bagt

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 81

didnt see a nice introduction like that in a while, good luck with your clan :)

ign: roasty

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative