Official Crossfire Europe Forum Unexpected Dinner Theater damage - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Unexpected Dinner Theater damage

Bookmark and Share

This post has 22 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

ShadY:

Happened to me in many maps already, including crater, canyon base and dinner theatre

Yeap :/

GMs notice this pleasee

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." -Ziad K. Abdelnour

Beware of the drama queens people peace 

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 163

mee tooo. Although it only happened to me once bc I dont play dinner theater much:)

Slikovni rezultat za follow the train

IGN:   ]Nemo.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

bomberbam:

mee tooo. Although it only happened to me once bc I dont play dinner theater much:)

Yeah man, it sxcks.

Bumping the post because this still exists and no answer from the GMs so far.

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." -Ziad K. Abdelnour

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

What do u expect them to tell u? They know about it... They can't do much aside from telling it to the developers hoping they will fix the map editor...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

WinstonBG:

What do u expect them to tell u? They know about it... They can't do much aside from telling it to the developers hoping they will fix the map editor...

Well for a start get an official answer, if they forward it to the developers atleast inform us. Let us know if it's possible, so we can wait for a change or stop hoping. 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

I doubt anything will be fixed... -.-

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,928

WinstonBG:

I doubt anything will be fixed... -.-

I'll try my best :)

- Some day everything has to come to an end

Goodbye CF EU

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

Bumping this post so I can inform the GMs that this sort of error still exists. Got one unexpected death in the Broken Station map in this particular position:

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative