Official Crossfire Europe Forum Unexpected Dinner Theater damage - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Unexpected Dinner Theater damage

Bookmark and Share

This post has 22 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309
Loquev Posted: 10-10-2017 22:23

Sorry if it has been reported already, but anyway.. Tonight I noticed something weird while playing Biohazard 1 mode, the Dinner Theater map specifically. 

I lost 1 full life literally from nothing. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I just died. No Sprinters or exploding monsters were near me because the wave was just finished. The damage was not slow, it was a one time thing and my hp went from 100 to literally 0 in one "crush". It was really weird. My ping was fine, so I had no issues with my connection during gaming. 

I was in this corner over here (downhill area)

I was not near the wall and I didn't get any error message.

So, is it just me? What happened exactly? Is this a bug?

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." -Ziad K. Abdelnour

Beware of the drama queens people peace 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502

You're not the only one oo;

That can only be a bug... but for whatever reason reporting wouldn't make a difference since that exists for quite a while and there are so many simple bugs that aren't fixed...

I also notice that when I want to recharge my weapon, in order for it to be recharged I have to click on the E key twice in order to work. Just no sense...

IGN: Burial

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

imxpx:

That can only be a bug... but for whatever reason reporting wouldn't make a difference since that exists for quite a while and there are so many simple bugs that aren't fixed...

Issues like that make Crossfire look bad. They should really check this bug out. It ruins gameplay. And since I'm a huge fan of Bio modes, it's going to be a problem. I'm losing my daily Bio lifes man.. It sucks :(

imxpx:

I also notice that when I want to recharge my weapon, in order for it to be recharged I have to click on the E key twice in order to work. Just no sense...

You are right! I noticed too. In fact it happened to me twice tonight in the Deadly Tower.. 

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." -Ziad K. Abdelnour

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502

Loquev:

Issues like that make Crossfire look bad. They should really check this bug out. It ruins gameplay. And since I'm a huge fan of Bio modes, it's going to be a problem. I'm losing my daily Bio lifes man.. It sucks :(

So true, but I think almost everyone is used to see these CF things happening time after time... shame

It really sucks. Sometimes I even die very easily due to those annoying lags too lol

If things could actually get fixes and improvements, it would be way more pleasant to keep reporting, but for now it's just like wasted time down

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,127

Its hard to reproduce this i think, which means even if its already reported or will be reported it wont be fixed easily 

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502

t4sosGR:

Its hard to reproduce this i think, which means even if its already reported or will be reported it wont be fixed easily 

Or there's just no dedication to try to fix these issues :v

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

Another bug that I noticed is in the Bio 2 mode, Broken Station. 

When the big Disaster appears from the small window and you hit him before he touches the ground, he teleports instantly in front of you and gives you a lot of damage. So what I do is that I wait until he hits the ground and then shoot. 

They have to fix this too! It's not a big of a deal like the random unexpected dying and it can be avoided but still, it's a little bit annoying.

imxpx:

t4sosGR:

Or there's just no dedication to try to fix these issues :v

They should focus on fixing some old bugs before releasing new Bio maps. What's the point of having a bug reports category in the forum if they are not planning to fix half of those in the first place? Doesn't matter if it's a hard task for them, since it ruins gameplay it has to be fixed. Gameplay issues/problems should be their #1 priority! Like w.t.f?! 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

It happened to me on Broken Station, Dinner Theater, Crater to name a few. Game starts, we kill some monsters... I die from nothing. I think it did happen on Battleship once...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

WinstonBG:

It happened to me on Broken Station, Dinner Theater, Crater to name a few. Game starts, we kill some monsters... I die from nothing. I think it did happen on Battleship once...

I understand you Hristo. I guess all we have to do is be patient until some GM notices my post and we get a clarification about this.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 256

You've this instant death bugs on pretty much on every Biohazard mode maps, beside broken station (It got patched after reporting it several times).
Crater has one instant death spot, it's on the 3rd floor where the 2nd Gatling location is.

Deadly tower,venice, valkyrie lab and the regular biohazard map has this issue as well. I do not exactly know the locations on those maps, some times you die just randomly and sometimes it happens on the exact same spot.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

Broken Station is NOT fixed. Crater has 1 insta death spot around the ammo refiller, it never occurred at any other floor to me. What did happen tho is that I got stuck around one of the gatlng guns. It was mounted on a train wagon and I slided to its end. I ran out of ammo... not cool. I even reported this when I started playing CF... don't know if it's fixed...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

WinstonBG:

Broken Station is NOT fixed. Crater has 1 insta death spot around the ammo refiller, it never occurred at any other floor to me. What did happen tho is that I got stuck around one of the gatlng guns. It was mounted on a train wagon and I slided to its end. I ran out of ammo... not cool. I even reported this when I started playing CF... don't know if it's fixed...

Hmm I wonder if the spots are different everytime, because I got one in the Crater inside the train that connects the 2 floor..

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 117

I knew this bug already but I always forgot to report it lmfao. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

iMpWezzye:

I knew this bug already but I always forgot to report it lmfao. 

The more reports the better, because the GMs are going to notice the problems.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,928

Happened to me in many maps already, including crater, canyon base and dinner theatre

- Some day everything has to come to an end

Goodbye CF EU

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative