Official Crossfire Europe Forum some dll files missing.. - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

some dll files missing..

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4
JustJacky Posted: 10-06-2017 12:15

Can someone please send me those dll files ? vvv

-BugTrap.dll

-fmod_event.dll

-LTMsg.dll

-SndDrv.dll

you can just archive them together and put it on a link such as : mediafire , uploadfiles.io ..

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 756

Why are they missing?

ESL Edition Staff Head Crossfire

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 232

Usually exactly those dlls are missing, if you're using Avast or Avira and forget to add an exclusion to your antivirus, because these dlls are especially encrypted with Themida, which was also quite often used for viruses. Many low budget antiviruses instantly turn the alert bell on, when they detect Themida encrypted files, no matter what it exactly is.

Uninstall the game, turn your antivirus off, install the game, add an exclusion of C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Interactive\Crossfire Europe to your antivirus and everything should work fine.

Not Ranked
Posts 4

I did that.. cant u just send them to mee ?? please :3

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Maybe because of the antivirus programs...

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

Even if someone sends you those files... do you know where to put them so they work fine? And... if the antivirus program deleted them before it will delete them again unless you exclude them as threats...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 232

JustJacky:

I did that.. cant u just send them to mee ?? please :3

No one will send you these files due to some reasons of security. Just follow the steps i wrote before and everything should be fine.

Also, sharing files here is prohibited, because it's easier than ever before to inject some sort of virus. And if you really exclude your CF path out of your antivirus with an injected virus... well, either own stupidity or bad luck. So just do how people told you before. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative