Official Crossfire Europe Forum [14/09/2017] Patch Notes - Weapon Master & M4A1-S Prism Beast - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

[14/09/2017] Patch Notes - Weapon Master & M4A1-S Prism Beast

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,059

Walleo:

By the way, you can now see GP capsule winners again :D

no ?

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 282

Nice events you guys and nice rewards. Keep it up! up

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 747

Weapon master is a lot of fun, though I don't receive my wins on the record immediatly. If there is a delay, there shouldn't be one anyways.

And, my years spent with the P90 paid off, I fly through the P90 stage sniping people across the map with it. :D

ESL Staff Head Crossfire

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

Citru:

Weapon master is a lot of fun, though I don't receive my wins on the record immediatly. If there is a delay, there shouldn't be one anyways.

And, my years spent with the P90 paid off, I fly through the P90 stage sniping people across the map with it. :D

I agree, it's really fun. Reminds me of CS:GO's Arms Race (which is very very similar).

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 592

Don't get me wrong, I like the new patch (beside game not being fixed) but... another OP M4?... 

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 121

Citru:
Weapon master is a lot of fun, though I don't receive my wins on the record immediately. If there is a delay, there shouldn't be one anyways.

If you are talking about the event tracker, it takes usually around 2 hours for the tracker to be updated on the website. It is the case for all events. We cannot make "live" updates in the event tracker, as it would create too much load on the database.

Best regards,
PM_CrisCross

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 747

PM_CrisCross:

Citru:
Weapon master is a lot of fun, though I don't receive my wins on the record immediately. If there is a delay, there shouldn't be one anyways.

If you are talking about the event tracker, it takes usually around 2 hours for the tracker to be updated on the website. It is the case for all events. We cannot make "live" updates in the event tracker, as it would create too much load on the database.

Best regards,
PM_CrisCross

Here's a clarification about what I ment:

This is the in-game "Personal Records" > "Regular Match"

It has not given me any Wins or Losses

IGN: Citru

ESL Staff Head Crossfire

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

Hey all!

Patch showcase is out :)

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

Citru:

PM_CrisCross:

Citru:

Best regards,
PM_CrisCross

Here's a clarification about what I ment:

This is the in-game "Personal Records" > "Regular Match"

It has not given me any Wins or Losses

IGN: Citru

FFA matches don't have wins/losses either. Weapon Master is basically FFA so wins/losses are non existant :)

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative