Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 823
Zhaoo Posted: 09-12-2017 5:05

Dear community,

Since most people prefer Bio 3, Bio 1 and Bio 2 are really hard to start when you don't play with friends simply because there are few players join the room, you have to wait quite a long time(Depends on your luck). I am thinking if bio enhanced weapons are easier and easier to get, why not make it possible to start the Bio 1, or Bio 2 room with a single player?  The other players will join later anyway once they see the room is already started.

Please share your opinion,

Thanks

/ / Newest Video M4 Radiant Beast gameplay with hakr

CFEU: -TTL]MaVic-

CFNA: -TTL]Sh0GuN-

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,534

Yes +1

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Not Ranked
Posts 6

+1

IGN:Pro-Dusan

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 398

YES! YES! I've been delaying this suggestion for months. I rly want to finish some maps all alone actually. Now if I want to do this I have to call friends to join and leave the room...

+1

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,730

-1  cause you deleted me :( sob

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 136

Besides Research Site, Venice and Valkyrie Lab I think it's possible to finish the other Biohazard 1 maps all by yourself (with the help of a right gun of course like AA-12 Infection/Busterheart)
up+1 Overall it's a great idea, I don't see why it may not work.

"It is our choices Harry that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore  

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 823

It is possible to finish Valkyrie(30 waves) alone, I actually did this with Xuan Yuan Sword without using a single respawn token. Here is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERfdvF2cvQ&t=148s

As for Venice I am not sure because I didn't try yet, but I think by using a burning shot it would be very easy.

finish research site alone would be very hard I think and it will be a waste of respawn tokens.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 823

t4sosGR:

-1  cause you deleted me :( sob

niiiiii, not on forum

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 136

Zhaoo:

It is possible to finish Valkyrie(30 waves) alone, I actually did this with Xuan Yuan Sword without using a single respawn token. Here is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERfdvF2cvQ&t=148s

"It is our choices Harry that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore  

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 461

I play Biohazard very often and never thought about that idea, even though sometimes I have to wait for more players to join in order to start a game, which is annoying, especially at night.

For sure +1, but I doubt that might change...

IGN: Burial

And the GMs said they had knowledge in this game... :D

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 398

I want to see you doing this in EU. cool

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative