Crossfire Europe

Biohazard IMPORTANT TOPIC FOR ALL BIO players

Bookmark and Share

This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
lisaknows Posted: 09-11-2017 23:16

I think you guys should make rejoining possible in biohazard in all of them maps, because players keeps getting dc's or losing connection etc...  and they lose all extra lives, exp , gp..  

MAKE CF EU GREAT AGAIN!

IGN: Freya.   mad carrot

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 398

You don't really lose that much. 1-2 lives... never bothered tracking item loss... Is it present? I think you don't lose any health items or Resp Tokens...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 823

In the case of dc or losing connection, be able to rejoin the room is quite okay. 

/ / Newest Video M4 Radiant Beast gameplay with hakr

CFEU: -TTL]MaVic-

CFNA: -TTL]Sh0GuN-

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 398

And probably add a Player Record. When a DC occurs you get your score back when you rejoin...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 136

You don't know how many times I wanted to throw my laptop out of the window because Crossfire kicked me out of the room because of my connection. Just imagine, playing until the final wave but being kicked before the final boss on Adv mode appears. 

Anyway, +1 I think it's a great idea.

"It is our choices Harry that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18

Yesterday one player who played with me bio 3 lost extra lives just because he got DC.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18

Indeed that really sucks  :/ 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 229

On fatal canyon after killing longbil my screen 85% black

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 136

GURLLLLLLLL I SAW YOUR PICTURE.. DO YOU HAVE IMVU?

"It is our choices Harry that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore  

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative