Official Crossfire Europe Forum the devs Smilegate or PC ? who faults ? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

the devs Smilegate or PC ? who faults ?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 20 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
155 Posts
kiwicoco posted on 09-11-2017 14:24

dear GM's 

I play since beta 31 August 2011 it did not bug and lag  , no problem server !!!!!!!!!!!!  (NO PC ) 

1) my friends Game master test says it's game problem server , lagg , bug etc............ ( NO PC ) 

2) The Chef client leader Windows service  says problem game crossfire !!!!!!!  ( NO PC ) 

3) we are can not deceive  leader windows and other game master , and  leader networks

it must be repaired all too lazy the devs korea !!!!!!!!! crossfire europe 

2011 .......... why good ? 

All Replies

Top 200 Contributor
155 Posts

Loquev:

kiwicoco:

t4sosGR:

kiwicoco:

1 )  games install good ! 

2) open game good 

3) play  20 ping  no problem 

4) it's bizarre game bug , lagg , fly , hack ? 

5) and I'm back uninstall CF , no thank 

seriouly ! I will not report 1.1 support  for  GM's 

Yeah if you  see a hacker report him

leave hack ! because crossfire is because as a MMORPG hack 

can not delete hack there XTRAP the Headshot! for pc burn 

I'm sorry for saying this but your English is bad. Ask a friend of yours to help you with the translation so the MODs and the people in the forums can help you. Where are you from? 

sorry  bad english 

Top 200 Contributor
155 Posts

WinstonBG:

Who's fault? That's a million dollar question... You can see my humble ironic opinion in the picture below.

WinstonBG  ( you do not know anything ) ok faults PC  bla bla bla  (you'll wake up your eyes soon ) 

Blizzard launched a major clean-up in Korea ( the devs korea is bad ) true 

Top 200 Contributor
155 Posts

kiwicoco:

WinstonBG:

Who's fault? That's a million dollar question... You can see my humble ironic opinion in the picture below.

WinstonBG  ( you do not know anything ) ok faults PC  bla bla bla  (you'll wake up your eyes soon ) 

Blizzard launched a major clean-up in Korea ( the devs korea is bad ) true 

it's the truth smilegate for all developed very hard jobs slave

Mismanaged and no Future Opportunity 

Pros

Working with employees at your level or below was highly enjoyable. There are many people there who will become your friends and colleagues. The corporation does spend some money on it's employees for team building exercises (lunches, dinners, snacks etc)
- There are also some benefits (medical) given to some veteran employees.
- Working here gives you hands on experience in games production (note this company is not well known/liked/recognized within the industry).
- The office is located on the subway and is fairly easy to access from many different parts of the city.
- Depending on status within the company Overtime can be paid in

Cons

The company portfolio consists of one successful title (software/games) and there is a heavy reliance on that title to carry the company. Combined with poor management and lack of leadership, the outlook for the survival of this North American game publisher is low.

- Working hours consists of some days working up to 12-24-36 hours straight for live production team members.
- Some employees are expected to be connected to the product 24 hours a day, however this expectation does not carry through to other departments or staff.
- The company exists with a dominant Korean culture bias. If you cannot work in an Asian (specifically Korean) culture then working here is not for you. The corporate Headquarters are located in Korea.
- There is a lot of "back-talk" and general company morale issues. The corporation pushes a positive agenda, and polices it's employees to ensure they speak positively by monitoring activity.
- Poor management. VP and higher level employees are hired based on their relationship with Korean HQ and not based on previous work. There is a distinct lack of experience in online game publishing and leadership/management for which the company claims to be an expert in.
- The company does not understand the nature of failure to succeed.
- There is a lack of trust from management to lower and from corporate to satellite office. This is demonstrated in the constant need to document all aspects of work and the lack of encouragement to "think for yourself".
- Waterfall project management environment (you must force your teams to work in an agile method, and there is a lot of push-back when you do).
- Low opportunity to expand your learning, knowledge and career. In addition, the company does not reward or recognize employees who expand themselves by taking additional classes/courses, expand market knowledge or push new methodologies to improve business.
- While some employee benefits are nice, salary ranges at least 10-20% lower than industry standard.

Advice to Management

The company needs to remove itself from normal and Korean-based practices and become an innovative and culturally un-biased company. There are opportunities to be a game publisher in Toronto and transfer wealth and knowledge to the industry by publishing great games for the North American market. However the culture within the company, as well as poor management and leadership skills, and lack of recognition for it's hardest working employees will eventually push the company to fail.

Think twice Before Applying here

Pros

Team lunches and team activities were a great way to build team work skills and get to know one another. Power lunches catertred by diffrent resturants provided by the company.

Cons

Lack of organization and management not to mention non Koreans can't communicate with Korean speaking employees who can't speak English very well.Non Korean employees have no future here since opportunity is slim to none.Favoursim is only way to get by in this company. So if your Korean theres a good chance you might move up. Salaries are low and work hours can be long for some employees 24 hours straight is the norm. Employees are hired under cheap contarcts with high turn over rate. Over all this company has no future in the north american market unless they change there path and make changes to adapt to the north american market and give employees better security and better condtions .Finally there is no formal training, you are thrown to wolves to figure things out on your own.

Advice to Management

Organize and develop training sessions for new hires. Allow Canadian culture to influence work ethics and give more opportunity to allow non Koreans to learn and grow within the company.

No longer worth Even considering

Pros

Your fellow employees there can be great at times and do their best to make you feel at home.

Cons

Here is a small list but not all the cons.

- Management never listens to their employees.
- Lack of any teamwork, mostly due to company structure and team setup.
- No future for non-Koreans.
- Constant fear of being fired, very high turn around rate.
- Probation periods that can last well over a year.
- Constant reports, including hourly reports. Takes time away from any real work.
- No proper distribution of work. Some employees end up with no work and play games all day or on Facebook. Others left with doing the work of 2 out 3 people.
- Salaries that are far below industry standard.
- More time spent trying to prove you did work then any actual work being done. They reward looking like you are busy really accomplishing anything.
- Horrible responses time to problem or new projects with constant delays by all departments. Over planning to the point of procrastination.
- Lack of any real leadership in the company with just finger pointing when things go wrong.
- the list just continues on and on.

Advice to Management

Complete company restructuring needed. Return the company to what it used to be. They took a good company and beat it into the ground.

never seen life jobs smilegate ! 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
592 Posts

What on Earth is this? It looks like it's EA working environment... Or maybe Activision? Nah, I know. It's Konami.

Is this a rage letter to SG?... What the Multikill! is this?

And dude... learn irony and sarcasm.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 200 Contributor
155 Posts

WinstonBG:

What on Earth is this? It looks like it's EA working environment... Or maybe Activision? Nah, I know. It's Konami.

Seems like everytime there ! really feedback for the devs smilegate korea ? 

movies drinking johnny depp alcohol cheers GIF

I will give the alcohol 

Top 150 Contributor
282 Posts

WinstonBG:

Yeah that's what I thought.. Where did he find this though? I feel like I'm signing for Smilegate while reading this or smh lmao 
Too much info popxD

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative