Crossfire Europe

New M4A1?

Bookmark and Share

This post has 39 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 571

aRealStone:

The guitar will come with the next patch.

But for the GMs, do not patch this weapon into the game. It is the MOST HATED WEAPON in the whole game.

Whats wrong with it?

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 282

WinstonBG:

It's a game dude. Don't get too serious on it. If you think about it, where is the logic in Big Head mode?

It's just something a little too weird too different. We will get used to it.

Winston has a point. Where is the logic in the Big Head mode? It's just a stupid funny release. No need to be that hateful.

PoeticPro:

This is ridiculous

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,059

GM_Feralus:

aRealStone:

But for the GMs, do not patch this weapon into the game. It is the MOST HATED WEAPON in the whole game.

Whats wrong with it?

Dude just please dont make it perma , capsule shop i mean... just give it for x days

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,057

t4sosGR:

GM_Feralus:

aRealStone:

Whats wrong with it?

Dude just please dont make it perma , capsule shop i mean... just give it for x days

http://crossfire.gamerage.com/EN/News/AnnouncementRead/813

Rip

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 89

xVermillion:

Rip

Well players can smell that what weapons coming out, skill (humor emotion post clap)

If someone like then someone will buy capsules, if someone didin't like they just don't spend money, simple rule. bow

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 282

xVermillion:

Rip

RP CAPSULE? Now I'm mad! oo;

I thought this was some type of funny event.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 747

Because it's such a unique gun, it would be very wise to make sure it's got stats which makes people want to use it, alongside other M4's. If you don't, I fear that this gun will be completely forgotten/not used, if it has default M4 stats.

Wallbang, and faster reload might be worth considering if possible

ESL Staff Head Crossfire

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,057

Citru:

Because it's such a unique gun, it would be very wise to make sure it's got stats which makes people want to use it, alongside other M4's. If you don't, I fear that this gun will be completely forgotten/not used, if it has default M4 stats.

Wallbang, and faster reload might be worth considering if possible

Since the M4 vvip's release no new M4 had full wallbang, only the m4 gold tiger from what I know, but probably also a few other old m4's that we've gotten later, but new ones never came with full wallbang since.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 747

xVermillion:
Since the M4 vvip's release no new M4 had full wallbang, only the m4 gold tiger from what I know, but probably also a few other old m4's that we've gotten later, but new ones never came with full wallbang since.

The bandage, the blue crystal, Royal Dragon and maybe others? We have a lot of M4's in the game, I don't know them all.

A standard M4, wouldn't really be used, people won't play with it just because it's a guitar, the looks have never dictated what the majority of the players use, at least in my experience from what I can see in-game. Not counting same stats but different variants

It's like saying people would enjoy the M700 a lot if it had a nice skin, but I really don't think so, it's inferior compared to more powerful snipers. The story would be the same with this M4 Guitar I think.

Even if it happens to be that no M4's after the VVIP's were released had wallbang, note that this M4 (to my eye anyways) doesn't have any perks on it, other than changed sound.

ESL Staff Head Crossfire

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,057

Citru:

xVermillion:

The bandage, the blue crystal, Royal Dragon and maybe others? We have a lot of M4's in the game, I don't know them all.

Those were all released before the VVIPS. The Royal Dragon weapons were in the 1st anniversary capsule, the bandage was one of the first caps alltogether (under the first 10 at least) and the blue Crystal also was slightly before the vvips I believe, though I'm not entirely sure about that.

I forgot to mention that the m4-x furious also has 100% WB according to walleo, didn't test it myself yet.

I know that the m4 crystal and bandage are still available, but as I mentioned, it seems like they want to sell special m4's as vvips and not as cap weapons anymore.

Also which I find pretty weird is that the M4 sakura doesn't even have full WB here, it has the faster reload and switch, but not the WB from NA, and the Xm8-Jasmine for some reason doesn't have full WB either despite the normal GP variant having full wb.

Page 3 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative