TMP(all)

m14eb(all)

m4a1 bandage

m4a1 a crystal

Barret(all)

9a 91(all)

m4a1 XS furious dragon

m4a1 royal dragon

My  suggestion is to put some forbiden weapons not so OP any kind of m4 or AK or AWM or whatever melee or secondary

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,872

You're in the clear ;)

4Real | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,813

I hope they really learned from the Barrett and won't put "limited" rare weapons that others spend tons of money on as coupon weapons again.

If they ever make the mistake of putting stuff like the m4 sakura, kukri royal dragon or the xm8 jasmine as coupon reward I'm out for good, no matter what.

There are so many weapons out there, I don't see why they always reuse old ones, currently especially the galil camo which also isn't available anymore and many, including me, spent tons of cash on back in the day.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,534

No worries, nothing OP or rare or permanent before will be put in the coupon exchange.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Not Ranked
Posts 21

I think m4 custom crystal would be a very good and balanced solution for coupons. In addition, red dragon collection like awm, m4, ak would be nice too. But i am sure that one weapon for coupons will be XM8 Germany

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 461

trelos13:

I think m4 custom crystal would be a very good and balanced solution for coupons. In addition, red dragon collection like awm, m4, ak would be nice too. But i am sure that one weapon for coupons will be XM8 Germany

M4A1 Custom Crystal = Temporary event reward (and should keep that way); AK 47 Scope Red Dragon = Previous permanent reward; XM8 Germany = One of the rarest weapons. As for the AWM and M4A1 Red Dragon, it would be a bad idea, because we have those weapons since CF EU exists, and fresh weapons are always welcome, as long as balance remains.

Seriously, we need more diversity when it comes to weapon skins.

Hope the new weapons won't disapoint the community.

IGN: Burial

And the GMs said they had knowledge in this game... :D

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,730

Awm skins are useless , Ak-47 skins are always appreciated, m4 skins are useless(although i would like a gold m4 ).

m4 autmn camo plz <3

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76

trelos13:

There can't be m4a1-crystal! - bcs u can win this weapon from capsule! - you must forget about this, sorry sir. bow

Personally i wanna see ak47-red scope coupon, but this don't happen, bcs its rare weapon.

i think some gold skins will be very good option ok

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 224

when change the coupon rewards?

IGN : Bn.Harunastarhorn

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,813

kuroma2:

In some thread a gm or mod said they'll be replaced this thursday.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76

kuroma2:

14th september :D

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,813

vaginuspl:

trelos13:

I think m4 custom crystal would...

There can't be m4a1-crystal! - bcs u can win this weapon from capsule! - you must forget about this, sorry sir. bow

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 398

Aren't you all tired of AK and M4 variations? I know I am... And I don't play from long time like others do.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 234

Absolutely big -1..If you want a game without OP and nerf weapon go play cs go or CoD bro..What should they place ? Deagle and katana? pffd thats low logic post...anyway they have choose weapons so they wouldnt change nothing

IGN:Am[ON]iaC*  

The best sniper its here....heart

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 229

AK-103 would be awesome :D

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative