Crossfire Europe

Especial Services

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 10
LeslieChowW Posted: 09-07-2017 21:45

HELLO, do you have problems about your enemies? Do you want to eliminate them all but u cant? Do u need any assistance regarding your pc? Are u a fan of stones??

Exalted Clan can offer u some especial services, such as:

CHOW´S Especial Service, which consists in terminating all your enemies, using his hands and/or weapons. Its guaranteed that this service will be 100% effective. 

Vermillions Tech Service, which consists in assisting u with your tech problems and guess what, THIS SERVICE ALSO INCLUDES 1 enemy kill at your choice. VERMILLION himself is capable of doing such things, i guarantee u that ;)

And the last service we can offer u its THE STONE SERVICE, u can talk to ARealStone about stones, rocks, etc... U will see he knows everything u need to know about stones! With this service u can also choose one gun from ARealStone´s inventory. Ps: he has some really good weapons ;)

AND THATS IT, IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT THE PLAYER WHO CAN EXECUTE that specific service. With no more delay,

Chow Ji.

IGN: ChowJi

Clan: Exalted 

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 161

I think everyone should join and offer their own services! 6,8/6,8

aRealStone-*

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 593

And WinstonBG can tell you for what reason you got lags/freezes/disconnections and all related stuff like that. Since he is a new member he can not kill any enemy but he can drain their health/ammo with each second your crosshair is pointed at the enemy. He will cough to the enemy's face with toxic fumes making them ill and greenfaced. Occasionally he will call his friend AntoPr0digy to mock your enemy thus distracting them and making them shoot at random boxes in maps and in skies.

You can get special discounts for multiple services such as: free lag; free fps drops; free disconnections; free antivirus messages popping up on your sniper scope and many many more.

To call for service type in the chat "Exalted". Then a menu will show up with specific options and their corresponding explanations. If you want to cry on someones shoulder type in the chat "qq lag killed me".

Do not hesitate! Call us now! We are more than happy to help anyone with less than 2 active brain cells.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,293

When in doubt, ask Verm how to lag 

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 571

Who you gonna call, Exalted?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 516

GM_Feralus:

:D

IGN: Ice

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,059

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO. horn

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 304

GM_Feralus:

Hell no! no

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

Don't forget the latest unique service made by WALLEO, which is Bio Wipe Out.

Having trouble facing zombies, robots and bosses? Do they kill you too much, you run out of revive tokens? Can't kill them with amature weapons?

No worries :) WALLEO has it all! 4 Teslas, 1 AA-12, 200 revive tokens, high level in Bio3, skills and tricks, easy points, VVIPS for Bio, EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED!

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,057

Walleo:

200 revive tokens

Hey it's me ur brother :v

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 161

aRealStone-* shows up with a new service. The free RP service. Sometimes some friendly player will get 10€ PSC during 20% bonus events to buy RP, upgrade their accounts and support the game!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative