Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 55
552085 Posted: 08-23-2017 15:04

Good afternoon/morning/evening

I am writting this post to ask if there's anything to be done to report vote kick?

I still get kicked for nothing from rooms (not so much as before) but I still am. I know exactly who those people are (when there are many clan members from the same clan). So, how can we do it? I mean, it should be punished those fun voting. One of the reasons are "clan member in, you out". I mean, what the hell? What do I care about it? I am playing, wait until someone goes out. The most ridiculous is not he try to kick me, but everyone presses F11. Why? Something must be done, like a report, a print or something...

I am total FAVOR for voting, I am not asking to remove the vote kick, simply to make or create a system that we can report these fun kicks. Maybe upgrade the "save" option so we can see the AT LEAST the kicks, their reason, their applicant and the kicked player so it can be reported.

This is a suggestive and opinated post. Please type your suggestions if votes should be reported or not. I totally accept any ideas/suggestions.

Peace :D 

• TheOriginal85

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,059

Αre you talking about a certain clan in Mutation Modes? 

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 140

and anyone can just say "i thought he was hacking so i kicked X player" (in this case u) so what's ur point? u can freely "abuse" the kick vote in a legit way. also the fact that a clanmate joins their room after u or anyone gets kicked they can say it was a coincidence.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 55

I don't know actually, but many of them do that. Just to complaint, I would like to mention those Clan names but I don't want no trouble and I don't even know if I can, but it's really boring and annoying. Sorry my late reply, I've been busy.

• TheOriginal85

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 55

Yes I know, but in a certain way you have all free will to play, since it's a free game. Even if you pay a lot for weapons that you like and you can't even play with them because you get fun kicks. In a certain way fun votes should not be tolerated and should be punished. If we pay to play we MUST play, unless we do anything that is on Vote Kicks list then we should get a kick. If not, then we shouldn't. Sorry my late reply, I've been busy.

• TheOriginal85

Not Ranked
Posts 20

Its fun to kick people >.< 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 282

Ezzzzzzzzz:

Its fun to kick people >.< 

No it's not. The kick voting system exists for serious reasons not for your entertainment. 

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 304

You can pretty much do nothing, sadly. All you can do is stick with your friends/clanmates and play in the same rooms.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative