Crossfire Europe

Dummies

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 140
IamAleex Posted: 08-09-2017 7:07

I was thinking about adding the VIPs to the Shooting Range so people know what they are buying. Yes they can check online countless videos for dmg, reload time, stab time etc but what i mean is that there it's a big difference seeing someone use it in a test video and actually using it. For instance, the recoil difference between M4A1 IB and all the other M4A1 VIPs (BB, Prodator, Flavah, the jewlry), that you have to see for yourself which one you like more and like better. This is my reasoning why they should also add VIPs to the Shooting Range. (also because let's be honest, there is nothing much to lose, is there?)

Additionaly, I think it would be sweet if we could add instead of the target with a square inside which you have to aim at dummies like in the training stage. Remember that in the past we used to have 3 placks with a spray of a char? now there are actually dummies. I believe they should do this too and also add someone on the map the dmg you do with the respective gun. If they do this people can just check out any gun (depends if they would also add GP/RP capsule guns to the list) without being force to own it and learn more about it.

PS i also believe they should add a dummy inside the room for the guns that have a knife and you want to test the stabbing dmg in different part of the bodies and also an option to tick on/off during the game if you want the dummy to have AC or not.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,125

i think you suggesting way too good things :P

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,022

+1

This is actually an amazing idea! I'd love to see it happen clap

4Real | Forum Moderator

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 250

yes, good idea... i regret bought ak and barret shark . pref BB but cant refund :)

IGN : Bn.Harunastarhorn

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 50

yea i love it +1

IGN: -SvetiJebem.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 140

kuroma2:

yes, good idea... i regret bought ak and barret shark . pref BB but cant refund :)

this is exactly what i mean. I know a fair amount of people that aren't happy with the m4a1 vip or ak vip they bought.

Seeing a video of someone testing the video =/= actually using it.

Also, i am not a fan of this whole "let me test the dmg of a weapon in private room" yes, for educational purpose / knowledge i agree it is good but most people won't bother with that. Also it takes a bit of time to test the whole dmg and do not forget you need 1 person that owns the respective guns. If the developers implement this suggestion (even for rp/gp capsule guns) then the community might spend more to get the X gun since they know for sure it is good or not. And once again, i dont see anything the game might lose?

Imo this ia a +/+ suggestion both for players side and staff side.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,767

IamAleex:

kuroma2:

this is exactly what i mean. I know a fair amount of people that aren't happy with the m4a1 vip or ak vip they bought.

Seeing a video of someone testing the video =/= actually using it.

Also, i am not a fan of this whole "let me test the dmg of a weapon in private room" yes, for educational purpose / knowledge i agree it is good but most people won't bother with that. Also it takes a bit of time to test the whole dmg and do not forget you need 1 person that owns the respective guns. If the developers implement this suggestion (even for rp/gp capsule guns) then the community might spend more to get the X gun since they know for sure it is good or not. And once again, i dont see anything the game might lose?

Imo this ia a +/+ suggestion both for players side and staff side.

I just want to test VVIPS on dummies and not the current training room that we have. Similar to the dummies we have with the Tutorial.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 163

that would be magnificent +2

Slikovni rezultat za follow the train

IGN:   ]Nemo.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 75

bump so one of the GMs can see the post and maybe even respond

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 728

Lately the Best Idea i have seen!!!  

Great and huuuuge ++++++1!!! 

Live.Laugh.Love 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 305

I agree +1 up

It would be great if we could test the capsule weapons aswell in the training room before purchasing something. 

May the force be with you. 

---

10/12/17, ‏‎9:07:59 p.m 
Won my precious baby the AA-12 Buster heart

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 271

Great suggestion, +1!

IGN: Utmost

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 270

pf rp weapons doesnt have special ability or perks....juat say i wanna look at this skin :v

IGN:Am[ON]iaC*  

The best sniper its here....heart

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 527

+1 people must know what they pay for. Especially for vvip weapons.

IGN: Ice

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative