Official Crossfire Europe Forum Ranked Season 4 - Start on August 17th - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Ranked Season 4 - Start on August 17th

Bookmark and Share

This post has 52 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,062

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

i have 180+ kills in ranked , played 8 games yesterday with 10 friends of me.  Seems that i wont be able to  do it though ..

Like you said, it's impossible to find 16 players in FFA when everyone is playing S&D with the population we have. We really need a decreased of players from 16 to 10.

Walleo its 10/16 come

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,062

t4sosGR:

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

i have 180+ kills in ranked , played 8 games yesterday with 10 friends of me.  Seems that i wont be able to  do it though ..

Like you said, it's impossible to find 16 players in FFA when everyone is playing S&D with the population we have. We really need a decreased of players from 16 to 10.

Walleo its 10/16 come

was now 4/16 again pf

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

t4sosGR:

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

Walleo its 10/16 come

I'm at work T.T

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 53

will be more events on ranked ?

when season end ?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 121

Hello everybody,

Quick update regarding your concerns about Ranked Matches:

- we are looking into re-increasing minimum rank restriction for the next patch, to avoid low-rank cheaters.
- there will be more events to support Ranked matches, but they will include FFA and will aim at focusing the player population on S&D and TDM.
- we are doing our best to get the glitches affecting Ranked maps fixed with the next patch.

Next patch is planned for September 14th, please be patient.

Kind regards, 
PM_CrisCross

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

PM_CrisCross:

Hello everybody,

Quick update regarding your concerns about Ranked Matches:

- we are looking into re-increasing minimum rank restriction for the next patch, to avoid low-rank cheaters.
- there will be more events to support Ranked matches, but they will include FFA and will aim at focusing the player population on S&D and TDM.
- we are doing our best to get the glitches affecting Ranked maps fixed with the next patch.

Next patch is planned for September 14th, please be patient.

Kind regards, 
PM_CrisCross

Thank you for focusing on FFA and TDM. TDM Ranked is dead itself sadly and it really needs somekind of forced event so people could play it. For FFA still remains the player issue, similar to TDM, where 16 players is too much for the population CFEU has.

Still, thanks for this small message :)

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,062

S/D ranked is going to be a thriller till the end , already 10 players on diamond 6 , and all top 100 are diamond 3   we are delivering a nice show :D

But im bumping this mostly cuz FFA and TDM are dead ,please hear us and make it 10 or 12 players, 16 is just too much for our version.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,747

t4sosGR:

S/D ranked is going to be a thriller till the end , already 10 players on diamond 6 , and all top 100 are diamond 3   we are delivering a nice show :D

But im bumping this mostly cuz FFA and TDM are dead ,please hear us and make it 10 or 12 players, 16 is just too much for our version.

Same here. FFA ranked is so fun to play, yet S&D is still favorable. The GMs need to make FFA events exclusive or just plain out decrease the players from 8 to 12.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Page 4 of 4 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative