Official Crossfire Europe Forum Why is all of this new content leaked by 4Real on MyReactions channel - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Why is all of this new content leaked by 4Real on MyReactions channel

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 47 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,243

Well, the problem I can see in this is that items etc,  can be changed in the last minute, 

and that's why they couldn't give us any sneak peaks, except for 1 or 2 things with the last GM team, 1-3 days before a update, if I remember it right. 

No one knows what's coming.

Maybe it has changed now.

And 4Real is a Forum moderator , Crossfire staff, that players trust and believe in.

Ps. 4Real in my opinion you are a very good Mod, and so far, I have nothing to complain when it comes to you. 

// bliXten

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,093

blixxten:

Well, the problem I can see in this is that items etc,  can be changed in the last minute, 

That pretty much never happens, I think the only times this has ever happened was back in 2012 with the octane capsules and 2011 (or 2012?) with the halloween capsule.

And even if it happens, who cares? Moderator or not, it's no official announcement of what's to come.

Have fun wasting your time with this hopeless game, Smilegate clearly shows 0 interest in making it enjoyable again.

I'm out peace

You'll find me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/verxy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 795

Entropyst:
And can someone tell me which rule did I break?

• use software which facilitates "data mining" or in any other way intercepts or collects information associated with the online games

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 418

t4sosGR:

I hate 4real but he hasnt done anything wrong,the name of the thread should be changed to "Citru has illusions again".

Thanks 

//blixnine

I hate to agree with t4sos but he is so right.

Citru you really disappointed me man clap

Oh and btw Citru, what is your problem anyway? With me and Real doing this vid? Just tell me what made you like so SO mad and triggered to make this random post?

I wasn't expecting this kind of "hate" not from you, I have haters too but people from the forum like t4sos said we are like family, I really wasn't expecting this, not from you.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 418

xVermillion:

Stuff that's not yet released but already in the files has always been posted here, this is nothing new and I also don't see what's wrong with that, just because now a mod was involved it's suddenly an issue?

As long as it's info that mods weren't given by GM's, they should be allowed to openly talk about whatever they want (without breaking the tou bla bla). 

xVermillion:

...just because now a mod was involved it's suddenly an issue?

Oh and btw Real never EVER tells me info and stuff that isn't supposed to be said.

Even if he is like a brother to me he respects the rules.

1 more thing, I found just the answer on why you made this post Citru.

Headshot! what a toxic community gheez...1 more reason for me to stay away from the forum when I see crap like this.

That's why I don't even post my videos here.

When this "thinking" of the community will change, yeah maybe.

I just love this game too Headshot! much to give a Headshot! thing about those random hate posts anyway and 4Real should do the same too.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 795

nitrous1994:

Lol.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,283

Citru:

nitrous1994:

Lol.

yeah lol is a good answer when you dont have anything to say

I WILL BREAK JARS AND WATER GLASSES FOR ALL THE BAD WORDIES YOU SAID, 

i will fly , i will fly  to find , i will fly against all stormy clouds , i will fly , i will fly to find you! heart IM Coming! I will find you!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,243

nitrous1994:

I wasn't expecting this kind of "hate" not from you, 

"hate", I don't see any "hate"

I only see a member asking  qustions and  conversations between members without personal attacks etc

The only "hate" I see in here are these posts:

t4sosGR:

I hate 4real but he hasnt done anything wrong,the name of the thread should be changed to "Citru has illusions again".

Thanks 

//blixnine

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

Thanks 

//blixnine

:D :D :D :D :D 

// bliXten

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 418

blixxten:

nitrous1994:

I only see a member asking  qustions and  conversations between members without personal attacks etc

// bliXten

It is hate Blixie, but on a whole other level.

Thing is others are smart and share it in not such a direct way...well not that smart.

I don't care anyway tbh, but I'm curious to hear from him what was his purpose, his real reason for wich he created this post, I'm still waiting.

If it wasn't 4Real the one who "leaked" I doubt I would've seen some crap like this.

This post should be deleted anyway, its just hate, nuff said.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 795

nitrous1994:
I'm curious to hear from him what was his purpose, his real reason for wich he created this post,

You seem quite sure already, so why don't you go ahead and tell me instead?

nitrous1994:

It's by no means rocket science. I'm simply asking a question, and being attacked by moderators and yourself in the process, both indirectly and directly, since you seem fancy with words. :)

It's not allowed what was done here, so obviously I react accordingly.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 418

Citru:

nitrous1994:
I'm curious to hear from him what was his purpose, his real reason for wich he created this post,

You seem quite sure already, so why don't you go ahead and tell me instead?

nitrous1994:

It's by no means rocket science. I'm simply asking a question, and being attacked by moderators and yourself in the process, both indirectly and directly, since you seem fancy with words. :)

It's not allowed what was done here, so obviously I react accordingly.

After 1 hour this is all you thought about? WOW

Now you are the victim ha? You got attacked by us all...omg, no no this is hilarious now roflmao.

Buddy lemme tell you something, you shot first, ok?

Only that you forgot that you have only 1 bullet. :}

Ask for this post to be deleted, its just crap and hate.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,243

nitrous1994:

blixxten:

nitrous1994:

// bliXten

It is hate Blixie, but on a whole other level.

Thing is others are smart and share it in not such a direct way...well not that smart.

I don't care anyway tbh, but I'm curious to hear from him what was his purpose, his real reason for wich he created this post, I'm still waiting.

If it wasn't 4Real the one who "leaked" I doubt I would've seen some crap like this.

This post should be deleted anyway, its just hate, nuff said.

No, it's not hate, if you think this is hate, I don't know what to say.

4Real is not just anyone, he is not a random player, he is a Forum Moderator, Cf- staff,

that other players trust and believe in, that what he says is the truth, about Cf,

who has access to more information about this game than a random player have.

If it is okay or not, to tell about future content 2 weeks before a patch before it's confirmed by PM.

(wich can be postpone, for months or being changed in the last minute) , I don't know,

and if it is okay, what is the point with the PM letters about future content  if the information is already out there, by another CF-staff, a long time ago.

But, if PM and GM are okay with this, so am I.

// bliXten

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 81

LMFAO, why are you guys so toxic about one video? You could already have expected these files to be added in the game... and they are as well though. Imho (in my honest opinion) you should actually be worried about fixing bugs in the game that players have been complaning like sh.t about, and not about a video that ''proofs'' there is leaked information just because someone tells 'stuff' in it and yes, I do know that 4Real is ''only'' a forum moderator but at least he does his job right... (no offense to both 4Real or MyReactions)

So let me get this straight, stop whining about a simple video, go on with ur life and quit being toxic as it won't help this community any further. Case closed :}

Player from Europe | IGN: [InC]Twister | Any questions you need anwered? I'll be glad to help you! Just send me a pm either in game or on the forums hat

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 795

nitrous1994:
After 1 hour this is all you thought about? WOW

Huh?

nitrous1994:
Now you are the victim ha?

Who said anything about being a victim? Using third party to access the files is against tou, but the bigger issue is that PM should announce it not through a random video

Also, regarding your last comment, I can't believe that you said that since you were the one talking to him, do you not remember what he said?

"I was gonna tell you after the video anyway"

---------

Also your very last statement can get your account permanently banned, for even implying or joking about that. You don't own the files even when they're on your own PC...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,136

Citru:

Also, regarding your last comment, I can't believe that you said that since you were the one talking to him, do you not remember what he said?

"I was gonna tell you after the video anyway"

You do realize he's talking about confidential GM-MOD stuff and not the content in the files, right?

4Real | Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 4 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative