Crossfire Europe

Could or might be possible for players?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
5 Posts
flweoiefp oo; [oo;] posted on 07-16-2017 23:05

HELLO admins and players, I fix many players, being blocked, running out of accounts and everything else for, sales, sharing, hacks and everything else, I would post an opinion, if the Game Master removed all the accounts that were blocked, Unlock as an opportunity for our players not to complain that Game Master does not first opportunity, I say it's a matter of all blocked accounts being unlocked.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Male
2,123 Posts

They will never be unblocked. They were banned for a reason.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Male
2,123 Posts

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
3,258 Posts

Walleo:

You being able to decipher the post itself is enough to win a couple of good mod medals lmao 

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
552 Posts

PoeticPro:

Walleo:

You being able to decipher the post itself is enough to win a couple of good mod medals lmao 

Banning and glitching are supposed to be permanent lol..

But getting bans for no reason apperantly, or like, some people being banned for farming and getting their accoutns back as a 2nd chance and others not even getting a warning is something that bugs me a bit. We all should receive a second chance  lol

Wallpaper_Background

Top 25 Contributor
Male
2,123 Posts

Holyyy:

PoeticPro:

Walleo:

Banning and glitching are supposed to be permanent lol..

But getting bans for no reason apperantly, or like, some people being banned for farming and getting their accoutns back as a 2nd chance and others not even getting a warning is something that bugs me a bit. We all should receive a second chance  lol

There are rules for you to follow. You don't need a "2nd" warning for it. Not following the rules only means bad things to your account.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 150 Contributor
Female
196 Posts

Uhm... Did you even read the ToU? õO Smilegate has the right to act with your account like they want to. They could suddenly decide to ban everyone permanently and no one could even deny it since we're not the owners of these accounts. We're only allowed to use them.

Also, debanning everyone can't be seriously your intention... It's like saying: "Here is your 2nd Chance, feel free to do whatever you want"

Top 75 Contributor
Male
552 Posts

On a case-by-case scenario they can choose to make the punishment for farming less impactful.

"We may on a case-by-case basis choose to provide more lenient treatment for players who legitimately want to play by the rules"
These are words of GMDuchess.

There are countless reasons for farming, not just the usual "I want to lvl up fester and get a lot of kills for badges and look good".

Expand your horizonts and learn to listen to other people before trashtalking them and giving them a permaban without even them explaining themselves.

Its obvious this is not for glitchers or hackers.

Wallpaper_Background

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative