Crossfire Europe

big problem !

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
7 Posts
chengdstsdet posted on 07-16-2017 18:56

Hello , all romanians with the internet provider called "RCS & RDS" have big issues with high ping (100+) and this is the second time when this happens to us after an update. Please fix this ASAP. Thank you.

All Replies

Not Ranked
3 Posts

it is true, in the morning i have around 30-40, but when the day passes at night i have 130+

Top 50 Contributor
Male
646 Posts

It's not the game that's the problem... Change your ISP.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

Yeah , well it's not that easy, we are under a contract.....

Top 50 Contributor
Male
646 Posts

Kill the contract and make a new one with a better ISP. Months ago I thought my Internet speed was a problem so I did that and doubled my speed. Altho this didn't save me from crashes and disconnections which were CF server's fault.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

yeah but the thing is , this is the best internet in the country, and i only lagg at night, in the morning everything is alright, and when i play z8games, well that works perfectly with 25-30 ping even at night, but i want to play EU , cause i am european aswell.. so why would i play a north american server (with UK channels)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
4,082 Posts

WinstonBG:

It's not the game that's the problem... Change your ISP.

If it's only for crossfire, and really everyone with that specific ISP experiences this, that might not be the case, I remember back in 2012/2013 there was a time when players with the german telekom got about +100 to their normal ping, always at the same time, I believe it was like 20:00-11:00.

During that time we then played css and didn't have any issues, no matter the server.

Have fun being milked like brainless cows unable to see Smilegate's disinterest in making CF enjoyable again. :)

I'm out peace

You'll find me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/verxy

Top 50 Contributor
Male
646 Posts

Maybe I must try to play as his hours to see what happens...

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative