Crossfire Europe

big problem !

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
7 Posts
chengdstsdet posted on 07-16-2017 18:56

Hello , all romanians with the internet provider called "RCS & RDS" have big issues with high ping (100+) and this is the second time when this happens to us after an update. Please fix this ASAP. Thank you.

All Replies

Not Ranked
3 Posts

it is true, in the morning i have around 30-40, but when the day passes at night i have 130+

Top 75 Contributor
Male
476 Posts

It's not the game that's the problem... Change your ISP.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

Yeah , well it's not that easy, we are under a contract.....

Top 75 Contributor
Male
476 Posts

Kill the contract and make a new one with a better ISP. Months ago I thought my Internet speed was a problem so I did that and doubled my speed. Altho this didn't save me from crashes and disconnections which were CF server's fault.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

yeah but the thing is , this is the best internet in the country, and i only lagg at night, in the morning everything is alright, and when i play z8games, well that works perfectly with 25-30 ping even at night, but i want to play EU , cause i am european aswell.. so why would i play a north american server (with UK channels)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
3,893 Posts

WinstonBG:

It's not the game that's the problem... Change your ISP.

If it's only for crossfire, and really everyone with that specific ISP experiences this, that might not be the case, I remember back in 2012/2013 there was a time when players with the german telekom got about +100 to their normal ping, always at the same time, I believe it was like 20:00-11:00.

During that time we then played css and didn't have any issues, no matter the server.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
476 Posts

Maybe I must try to play as his hours to see what happens...

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative