Crossfire Europe

Product Manager Letter - 14th July 2017 - Game reopened after extended maintenance

Bookmark and Share

This post has 41 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,382

hi Criss,

Have you ever thought about changing the servers because who knows this will solve alot of problems..

I remember you typed about this in the beginning you join this game, that you will look in to relocating the server.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,282

omq you say server improvement but the game still lags and I have 100 ping!!11! 

On a more serious note,

Server issues were a consistent problem. I haven't opened the game yet, but I'm glad you take the server issues seriously. You see people [general view] unsatisfied with the fact that we didn't get new content or a number of (minor) bugs weren't fixed. Can't satisfy everyone, and since the IQ range of the cf player base is so diverse, it's just not possible to satisfy everyone. Issues like the vip character kick abuse and kick voting overhaul are still high up on my list for change/improvement, you've been taking one of these issues seriously- that is the server issue. So for that, I thank you. 

Still mad how, as Small Hands Verm and Emperor Trump said, y'all are still avoiding the vip character kick abuse

Wanna know why sniper mode and melee mode is dead? 

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,817

DonaIdTrump:

xVermillion:

How about finally fixing stuff rather than giving us more RP capsule rereleases?

Did I already mention that the vvip char rapid fire was fixed in CF china back in january, and that it's still ruining knife/sniper modes for us players here?

Small hands Verm is correct, when will you stop avoiding this issue? 

“Smilegate has a good understanding that it is absolutely necessary to understand the regional markets, to not only have good localisation, but also know the cultural differences when bringing games to market,”

Source: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/65526/smilegate-looking-to-partner-with-western-developers/

If they really think like that, but purposely keep such broken mechanics in the game in the west, while fixing it in China, they got absolutely 0 understanding in the western market whatsoever. Pay2Win is much more despised here than in asia from what I see, and giving people the GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO RAPID FIRE WITH SNIPERS AND KNIFE ULTRA FAST FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF ONLY 80€ doesn't seem very fair to me and my slow awm.

Maybe our GM's should just play some sniper-only TD or Knife-Only TD and see how much of an issue this really is, there's barely ever a single game I don't see people rightfully crying about this.

But this is only 1 of many unfixed bugs of course, there's so much stuff that has been reported either from the mods or the community that they never bothered to fix, it's just natural that even after some tiny progress in terms of server performance people will keep crying about all other sorts of things.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,535

DonaIdTrump:

xVermillion:

How about finally fixing stuff rather than giving us more RP capsule rereleases?

Did I already mention that the vvip char rapid fire was fixed in CF china back in january, and that it's still ruining knife/sniper modes for us players here?

I have to fully agree on this.

As much as it's fun for the owner, it makes frustration to others. No counterplay.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,817

Walleo:

DonaIdTrump:

xVermillion:

I have to fully agree on this.

As much as it's fun for the owner, it makes frustration to others. No counterplay.

Would be cool if we had a thread about this for people to voice their opinion, cause from what I see the only discussion thread that was exclusively about the vvip char bug/"feature" has been locked.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,535

xVermillion:

Would be cool if we had a thread about this for people to voice their opinion, cause from what I see the only discussion thread that was exclusively about the vvip char bug/"feature" has been locked.

I saw a few Rapid Fire VVIP Char threads and most of them weren't locked. If you could link the that one that's locked, I would unlock and bump to revive this issue.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,817

Walleo:

xVermillion:

I saw a few Rapid Fire VVIP Char threads and most of them weren't locked. If you could link the that one that's locked, I would unlock and bump to revive this issue.

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/t/44873.aspx?PageIndex=1

That's the biggest thread about it that I could find, though the description isn't very precise or friendly. lol

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,535

xVermillion:

Walleo:

xVermillion:

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/t/44873.aspx?PageIndex=1

That's the biggest thread about it that I could find, though the description isn't very precise or friendly. lol

Unlocked.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76

DreamBCN, 

I agree with him, CF EU need a profit gain form new stuff, if they don't make money, whey will be broke.

- so i can't wait to see new stuff :)

- I'm glad that i see new map in BIO3. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,731

yep servers are ok

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 189

Did it include the noble gold capsules series?  

PM_CrisCross:

When will we get new content?
We know that there has been no new content in more than a month now and this is unusual. We chose to first focus on our servers and after the groundwork has been done get back into releasing regular content. And we do have a lot of content coming very soon! In July and August, you will see, among other things:
- 4 new maps, including the Biohazard 3 map ‘Fatal Canyon’
- Ranked Matches Season 4
- 7 new RP capsules and 2 new GP weapons
- a new VVIP weapon and special VVIP sales
- A LOT of players events on various modes, login and playtime events, as well as EXP&GP boosts
- Several Bonus RP offers

Let’s get back into action mercenaries!

Have a nice weekend on Crossfire Europe,
PM_CrisCross

Not Ranked
Posts 14

as a owner of both vvip charas this kick problem is not fun yeah i can use it but it does have some bad draws you cant move when doing it but that is far to small of a draw back for the insane speed and the speed shot with kick does not work on falcon anyway the gun i use and ban them for it that is to much as "its something thats in the game they can use it" well bugs go inside boxes thats in the game and thats ban so not a good point to use

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 7

I cant understand why you are not focusing MORE fixing bugs, making new maps with better graphics without looking like cs 1.6 maps.Its been so long and you are taking action to fix the servers.Cf was a great game until they put p2w weapons and features.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 140

stefanos1212:

I cant understand why you are not focusing MORE fixing bugs, making new maps with better graphics without looking like cs 1.6 maps.Its been so long and you are taking action to fix the servers.Cf was a great game until they put p2w weapons and features.

Im gonna explain to you why they are not making new maps and improving the graphics the crossfire europe. As you know (or not), Crossfire have a lot of servers, and one of them is the Europe server, that means, there's a central, which is located in Korea, and what crossfire europe does is purchasing the license from the smilegate and let the players from the EU server play, that means, they cannot change or making they things related to crossfire without the permission of the smilegate, all they can do is purchasing and purchasing.

As I said before, Crossfire in general, no matters which servers, they aren't nonprofit organization, they are making this game just to gain money, just tell me, which game that you know aren't made for gain money? Even agar.io and slither.io are made of ganing money.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 189

Apart from this, the copyrights of CF was bought by TENCENT QQ years ago, and i am 100% sure that all other servers are being direacted by CF  China,thats why Chinese server always have brand new content first and CF China is the only server that has test server.

DreamBCN:

stefanos1212:

Im gonna explain to you why they are not making new maps and improving the graphics the crossfire europe. As you know (or not), Crossfire have a lot of servers, and one of them is the Europe server, that means, there's a central, which is located in Korea, and what crossfire europe does is purchasing the license from the smilegate and let the players from the EU server play, that means, they cannot change or making they things related to crossfire without the permission of the smilegate, all they can do is purchasing and purchasing.

As I said before, Crossfire in general, no matters which servers, they aren't nonprofit organization, they are making this game just to gain money, just tell me, which game that you know aren't made for gain money? Even agar.io and slither.io are made of ganing money.

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative