Crossfire Europe

Product Manager Letter - 14th July 2017 - Game reopened after extended maintenance

Bookmark and Share

This post has 41 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 94
PM_CrisCross Posted: 07-14-2017 20:14

Hello everybody,

now that Crossfire Europe is back online after this extended maintenance, it's time to get back on the frontline and confirm that your shooting skills are still on point.

We apologize for the very long downtime, we conducted complex operations on the servers and it took longer than expected. However, this work was necessary to set the basis for our long-term goal which is to consistently improve the game experience by having a game as fluid and responsive as possible. This special maintenance was not a "one-and-done", as we already plan further work on the servers going forward, though the next maintenances concerning the servers should not be nearly as disruptive.

Compensation for the extended downtime:
We know that this long maintenance was very annoying for you, so we of course want to give you a nice compensation. Here is what we planned:

Extra EXP&GP Boost this weekend:
+200% EXP&GP from now until Sunday at midnight CEST.

Login event:
Every player who is at least Private (rank 3) and who logs in at least once between now and Sunday midnight CEST will receive the following rewards:
Bulletproof Vest and Helmet 7days
3 Free RP Capsule Tickets
Kukri Beast VVIP 3days

So you will get a VVIP melee weapon and the Knife Days event is running at the same time. Coincidence? I don’t think so...

*Your reward will be added to your inventory after relogging or going back to server selection.

When will we get new content?
We know that there has been no new content in more than a month now and this is unusual. We chose to first focus on our servers and after the groundwork has been done get back into releasing regular content. And we do have a lot of content coming very soon! In July and August, you will see, among other things:
- 4 new maps, including the Biohazard 3 map ‘Fatal Canyon’
- Ranked Matches Season 4
- 7 new RP capsules and 2 new GP weapons
- a new VVIP weapon and special VVIP sales
- A LOT of players events on various modes, login and playtime events, as well as EXP&GP boosts
- Several Bonus RP offers

Let’s get back into action mercenaries!

Have a nice weekend on Crossfire Europe,
PM_CrisCross

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,593

PM_CrisCross:

Like we did ask for those... We need more GP item shop items. No Capsules or VVIPs which ruin the game with their P2W expect.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,687

How about finally fixing stuff rather than giving us more RP capsule rereleases?

Did I already mention that the vvip char rapid fire was fixed in CF china back in january, and that it's still ruining knife/sniper modes for us players here?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83

mambo150:

PM_CrisCross:

Like we did ask for those... We need more GP item shop items. No Capsules or VVIPs which ruin the game with their P2W expect.

I did.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,593

Btw, after this maintanance I installed the game again to give it a chance. While the servers are improved I still have the same problems but not that quite often. My bullets still don't get registered and that still throws me off. I uninstalled once again.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,556

Will there be a patch next week?

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51

Are there any improvements in the game?

IGN:-ST1V3N-

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 139

mambo150:

PM_CrisCross:

Is funny how people are complaining about that crossfire europe are adding more vvip and rp weapon than GP or free stuffs. Who do you think are maintaining the game? (answer: the players that pay for the game) You think people working behind in the office of the crossfire europe team are volunteers, and cf eu is a nonprofit organization? (Answer: of course not, they are WORKING with a salary) I mean, use a little ur brain, this game is made for gaining profits, dont be stupid guys. If they dont add more payment stuff, the CF EU is really going to close.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,687

warumking:

Are there any improvements in the game?

Noticed nothing tbh

Played 1 sniper match, hit someone, died immediatly after, 0 damage given.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51

so working 2 days on nothing?

nt bad this was someth like testing. 

I expected some improvements as the most of the community.......

IGN:-ST1V3N-

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,593

DreamBCN:

I rather see no game than a P2W game.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,310

A big thank you for the IT Team and for you for the amazing job that you all put in to take care of the servers.

Most os us were worried about the game, but the team always made updates in Facebook, and it was perfect for us.

I hope that this resolved all the issues that the team couldn't work around,

Looking for future updates, especially the Fatal Canyon heart and the upcoming VVIP (Hoping for Shovel VVIP or M4A1-S-Prism Beast) heart

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 139

mambo150:

DreamBCN:

I rather see no game than a P2W game.

Then dont play the game, I dont to be rude or something, but thats the true. Also not only you are playing this game, that game is free to play but doest mean everything is free. I know that the cf eu is sucking a lot of money from the player, but that happens with every game, just tell me a game that is made by someone who dont want to gain profits from it, I bet there arent any.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77

xVermillion:

How about finally fixing stuff rather than giving us more RP capsule rereleases?

Did I already mention that the vvip char rapid fire was fixed in CF china back in january, and that it's still ruining knife/sniper modes for us players here?

Small hands Verm is correct, when will you stop avoiding this issue? 

Alteria - Exalted 

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative