GP Capsule Shop spinning

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 33
PitaoSousa17 Posted: 05-16-2017 12:55

Hello.

So today I decided to share a tip that may help some of you winning GP weapons.

I still believe the spinning system is completely random but either I got a ton of luck in a few days or this is bugged and it's easy to win. I won 4 weapons of GP capsule (C7A2; XM8-B; KSP 58D and today Balloon Hammer). So what I did was gather 30k GP and then bought 10 capsules of the weapon I wanted to win: then I made it auto spin the 10 crates (the first you have to spin obviously, only then it starts with auto, so I made just a click, to keep it the closest to 1%).

Anyway, I let the capsule spin and went a.f.k, knowing that I wasn't going to win anything. Few minutes later I came back and BAM won C7A2. Did the same with XM8. With KSP and Balloon too. (Obviously that this "a.f.k" thing is just that I don't like looking at them spin, don't judge me XD, I just check the storage after); and, to conclude, I won the 4 weapons like this. 

So try your luck and let me know if it worked for you as it did for me. 

Best regards and hope it helps!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,443

Gonna try it.

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 410

I always auto spin GP capsules and usually most RP caps as well. Last 900 (+-50) GP capsules I didn't get anything. If you actually won 4 weapons with 40 capsules you are by far the luckiest player ever xD

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,750

I dont think it has any influence, but thanks for sharing anyways. I sometimes won with 30 caps, lately I didnt win since 200+ capsules again :/

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 398

1 capsule only, its not "random"

IGN: Professional ~ 2012-2017 ~

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111

That's a lot of luck!

Congrats! ^^

ArtisMan:

Congrats to you too! hehe.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 410

ArtisMan:

Tell me your secret! Cuz if managed to get that once it's just luck, if you can do this all the time then I want to know that 'hack' also :D

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 398

Jurea:

ArtisMan:

Tell me your secret! Cuz if managed to get that once it's just luck, if you can do this all the time then I want to know that 'hack' also :D

Not once, I got 5 GP capsule weapons only by buying 1 of each. So. And my other GP capsule wins from up to 10-15, same with RP :D

And Thanks, Monocrom!:)

IGN: Professional ~ 2012-2017 ~

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 69

Tried it, didnt work for me :(

IGN :  Zarkalo

Playing since open beta 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 552

Dont spread rumors.

Wallpaper_Background

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258

I find it fascinating how many a theories and to what extent our creativity can push the boundaries all because of how we perceive some superstition regarding capsule spinning.

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 552

PoeticPro:

I find it fascinating how many a theories and to what extent our creativity can push the boundaries all because of how we perceive some superstition regarding capsule spinning.

And you wonder why the americans are dumb as a door enough to believe in ghosts and UFO's

Wallpaper_Background

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative