Crossfire Europe

How to report a hacker - Video Tutorial by FearTheSun (english + german version)

Bookmark and Share

This post has 15 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,326
FearTheSun Posted: 04-16-2012 7:28

I thought this was a good idea, somewhat related to the latest hack report event as well. Just a very basic tutorial on how to report a hacker in CFEU.

English:

German:

Requesting feedback over here!

Report hackers l Endo Profile l CFEU News
I
GN: FearTheSun // inactive for a while.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

Great Idea. This will may help some people.... I hope this video is an example for other people, so they will start reporting hackers from now on :)

/ ShadY-

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 45

FearTheSun:

I thought this was a good idea, somewhat related to the latest hack report event as well. Just a very basic tutorial on how to report a hacker in CFEU.

English:

German:

Requesting feedback over here!

So you recorded my 9/4 score, haha i was inviting you, well nice video! I hope the GMs could make this as a sticky, cause it will really help alot of peoples since it's on Germany and English! Well done mate. cool

Life sometimes feels like chapters of goodbyes - Rascal Flatts Here Comes Goodbye

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 45

I just watched the German version now, you put the 1v1 in there! Not cool! cool 36/40 pfft

Life sometimes feels like chapters of goodbyes - Rascal Flatts Here Comes Goodbye

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,326

Haha Nabzer, you weren't that bad ;P 

I

Not Ranked
Posts 28

Nice tuto, but unfortunately most of the people who don't know how to report, don't read forum

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,326

MissPampita it's also on first pages for every YouTube and Google search query that came to my mind, therefor it can be found. And I hope that people will at least search soemthing through Google :)

I

Not Ranked
Posts 6

Why not just use the english version? The germans won't learn decent english unless they need it :)... Anyways, its a good idea!

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 57

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 12

Very useful compilation - better having information like this on the forum as well... hopefuly in due time more people will visit to seek info

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 136

+1 Hackers going down awww yea

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,151

Can I report hackers with an .avi video (made with Fraps) instead of a replay file?

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,326

F7Forum:

Can I report hackers with an .avi video (made with Fraps) instead of a replay file?

From my personal experience, you can. It is actually necessary in Biohazard mode and I did some videos showcasing the most obvious scenes in order to fasten up the GM's work. However, that was during the hacker peaks - didn't do that since ages; would be interesting to hear an official response on that.

However, I would include a .cfr file anyway, so they can check it again. I would upload the .avi to YouTube instead of sending it as an e-mail attachment by the way; these files might be too large for mails.

I

Not Ranked
Posts 10

1º Excuse for my inglish. It´s the baddest. I dont speak inglish very well. I´m spanish. The game it´s in spanish lenguage?

2º I´m one mounth ago in the game. I love FIFA.

3º My nickname in the game is Liher Bauer. {(Liher is my babie, and Jack Bauer hes my favorite personaje (24)}.

4º Im a noobs gamer.

5º I DONT HACKER.

6º  Any time, im banned for some gamer of the Crossfire, (for hacker!!!!) They are noobs too, but bla, bla.bla bla.....   and in the actuality several gamer banned me. But they´re banned some time to the room and dont only it, they´re OFF my pc. I´m serius problem with my antivirus.Its blocked the crossfire, ever than i´m expulsin. I´m insultado por otros usuarios(noob, idiot, Headshot! ure mother.....)

7º I have a idea. The administrators have look every day several gamer noobs, normal, pro, pro avanced, noobs hacker and hacker, Why did the marck, and agrupation, for ......    X? or too, a list with rang for mision, and rang for all usuary.,

8º Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9º Im need a clan.

10º Si es español, o sus miembro lo saben entender(......), mejor.

I´m send this mensaje, in it post because im not hacker.

Thanks for ur time.

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative