Crossfire Europe

New Coupon Exchange Weapons - SERIOUSLY?

Bookmark and Share

This post has 47 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,513

You people are never happy with what others give.

The coupon rewards were changed 2 years ago until now, and the changes to the 100 were 2 and a half years ago. I understand the frustrating with having OP weapona and weapons that you spent RP before.

But, after more than 2 years, there were changes, but you still complain...

Many people asked coupon changes because 2 underpowered weapons and 1 super strong weapon was a bad balance. Now that it was changed, people still complain because you didn't get the weapons you wanted.

Players need to start being thankful for changes, instead of complaining about everything everytime. Complaining won't get you anywhere.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 215

Stop being selfish, im as well owner of 2 barrett's and idc that since last patch a lot of people will have it. Let people who dont spend money into this game have same privileges as others and maybe some day this game wont be pay2win.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

cultplayer:

Now as Coupon Exchange weapons we have Mauser Gold, M4 Furious and BARRET PEONY.

You like it? Well I don't. That means, that everybody hangin around in CF and doing some Event Stuff can get the overpowered Barret? I mean I dont want to say anything against that sniper rifle, I own one by myself. But in 2-3 weeks EVERYONE is going to own one. What did I spent my money for?

Yeah, I know, everyone was mournig about the last three Coupon Exchange weapons, but I do not consider the new ones as a good choice.

A nice AWM skin for everyone - would be nice! But giving away free Barrets for everyone is the worst CF administration ever did.

However, thats just my opinion, now offense at all.

I hope CF EU is not going down more as it even is...

tenpenny

Just a butthurt kid, enough said. I don't like the cupon change, I love the cupon change! heart

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 694

the only problem for me with this  is ,  that some ppl spend some real money to gain/earn these skins , you should make special skins for the capsul shop that noone can buy / only can be earned , just like the 9a1a camo was for example

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,180

oFlavaho:

the only problem for me with this  is ,  that some ppl spend some real money to gain/earn these skins , you should make special skins for the capsul shop that noone can buy / only can be earned , just like the 9a1a camo was for example

exactly, if they wanted to giveaway a  barret they could just giveaway an unreleased version..

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,481

They could atleast put skins in that were never released as perma version or just another never released reskin. Such as the Mauser Royal Dragon, barrett royal dragon and/or the m4a1-x gold/goldfire/camo.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,513

mambo150:

They could atleast put skins in that were never released as perma version or just another never released reskin. Such as the Mauser Royal Dragon, barrett royal dragon and/or the m4a1-x gold/goldfire/camo.

My thoughts exactly :P I would love the M4A1-X Gold or Goldfire. At least we got a change :)

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 301

Remove barrett from coupons excange ASAP !!! That is very bad move. And never put OP wep in coupone excange like barrett , ebr ....

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 74

Just keep crying and comlaining everything:)

Nightwind123:

Remove barrett from coupons excange ASAP !!! That is very bad move. And never put OP wep in coupone excange like barrett , ebr ....

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 74

As i have seen in sniper games so far, nobody were complaining about free barrett, people in forum are just like 5% of total players, you guys can't represent all players' minds:)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,487

MATTYGUO:

As i have seen in sniper games so far, nobody were complaining about free barrett, people in forum are just like 5% of total players, you guys can't represent all players' minds:)

Maybe people do not complain ingame, but use the Forums to do so, because complaining ingame doesn't make sense, but giving feedback on the Forums can indeed have impact on the game and the future.

/ ShadY

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 215

What about that some other CF version have M14-Ebr in FP mall?

Stop complaining. 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 301

MATTYGUO:

I didnt expect complains from players that dont have barrett. But here we have one different problem. Some people spend a lot money to win barrett peony and now they give it for free!  They are scammed loyal players! They need to re skin weapons that they wanna give for free and perks need to be inactive. Now we have in RP capsule inventory barrett without skin (grey one) without RP perks (it have slow drown speed) but have first class barrett for free in coupons exchange! Now I expect permanent VIP for free to complete this scam... 

And second thing. Its boomerang for CF EU. Who will now buy barrett and who will spend RP for it when you can take it for free. Just April update have 105 free RP capsules and coupons.

And third thing. Why we need OP weapons to owerflow the game!? Now put ebr for free and this game is gone.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 74

I bet you will shut your mouth quiet tight, once the MP shop is released.

Nightwind123:

MATTYGUO:

I didnt expect complains from players that dont have barrett. But here we have one different problem. Some people spend a lot money to win barrett peony and now they give it for free!  They are scammed loyal players! They need to re skin weapons that they wanna give for free and perks need to be inactive. Now we have in RP capsule inventory barrett without skin (grey one) without RP perks (it have slow drown speed) but have first class barrett for free in coupons exchange! Now I expect permanent VIP for free to complete this scam... 

And second thing. Its boomerang for CF EU. Who will now buy barrett and who will spend RP for it when you can take it for free. Just April update have 105 free RP capsules and coupons.

And third thing. Why we need OP weapons to owerflow the game!? Now put ebr for free and this game is gone.

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Hi GM_Feralus.

It would be very nice if you guys could bring back AK 47 Silver, AK 47 Gold and the Desert Eagle Gold.  CFs most people wants those weapons, and i think this game would serve more money with making those weapons come back to capsule shop. than bringing back skins where people dont like so much. 

I've heard and see'n this, people like most the OLD ESL weapons best. like those i've written. AK SILVER. AK GOLD and DESERT EAGLE GOLD

thanks for me and i hope this could become true, i hope people understand me.

Thanks 

IGN: Gol.[D].Ace

Page 3 of 4 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative