Crossfire Europe

CF NA vs CF EU

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 70 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
Tony98776 Posted: 01-12-2017 0:47
Hello guys I dont want to compare/complain but...... Have u seen NA updates ? Like: Expansion mode (Mutant mode), Battleship (Bio2 with AA 12 Buster Im sure many players would like to buy this gun), on 4th january NA had update with 3 guns ONLY after 1 WEEK they got big content (Hell tower bio3) While EU had update with 1 FFA map and Golden Set D capsules and then we had to wait 2 WEEKS for another capsules ??? So will we wait another 2 weeks ? I know... [First fix the lagg issues but still..] Do you want to keep players play and spend money then why dont u make more updates with new USEFULL items that will make us play or pay for the game instead of putting some old guns in capsules (Imperial Dragon Sets)?? I know there are many bio players so why dont u make these bio updates.. One question- Why did CF NA get same content like CF VN (Hell Tower map BIO3) Isnt CF VN 1 year older than CF NA

IGN: Tony

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 203
Well as long as they are working on real problems I think we can all survive a couple of weeks with these caps no one needs... Better to have a playable game than a game that updates constantly and you can't even enjoy it. With that being said I really hope they are working on the lagg.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 670
also we are having events here too , i mean you was/ you are able to earn 2 vips just by playing , then there was this create an event event , the ghost tournament just ended ,a big load of free caps in the last 60 days, januar just started , let them focus on this laggs the big patch will come sooner or later

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 224
Yes you are right, they are bringing the same stuff again and again it's annoying! Imperial or divine Caps.. So I have to wait 2 weeks again..

IGN: Bal[War]

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 741
you can complain about the lack of events and maps. but it doesn't matter if you don't have a game that works properly. all there attention should be aimed at fixen the server problems right now. this is the biggest thing right now.

IGN : SHX_Maxwell

I will backreap you when you don't know it will happen hehehe

Follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellCROSSFIRE/

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
Jurea:
Well as long as they are working on real problems I think we can all survive a couple of weeks with these caps no one needs... Better to have a playable game than a game that updates constantly and you can't even enjoy it. With that being said I really hope they are working on the lagg.
Agree +1

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,311
They rereleased the AK imperial dragon 3 times since black Friday. Just as they rereleased everything in the crate with the Halloween and gold items that came last week. Guess SmileGate try to put as little effort into our version as possible to milk the costumers before they shut it down once the license expires. It's become painfully obvious that they show no interest in keeping the game alive by now. Edit: and no, "as long as they fix the real problems it's okay" doesn't make any sense as they don't create content for us anyways, the content already exists it would just have to be aquired for our version amd be implemented. Also I doubt that the ones making new maps and stuff are the same that are fixing bugs or other issues. Mate the devs are in Korea, the servers in NL, how would a massive shortage in new content have anything to do with them fixing anything?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
Jurea:
The laggs are everywhere but i dont think that any bio maps are unplayable so as i mentioned why dont they add some new bio maps

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
xVermillion:
They rereleased the AK imperial dragon 3 times since black Friday. Just as they rereleased everything in the crate with the Halloween and gold items that came last week. Guess SmileGate try to put as little effort into our version as possible to milk the costumers before they shut it down once the license expires. It's become painfully obvious that they show no interest in keeping the game alive by now. Edit: and no, "as long as they fix the real problems it's okay" doesn't make any sense as they don't create content for us anyways, the content already exists it would just have to be aquired for our version amd be implemented. Also I doubt that the ones making new maps and stuff are the same that are fixing bugs or other issues. Mate the devs are in Korea, the servers in NL, how would a massive shortage in new content have anything to do with them fixing anything?
+ Guys have u seen this in eu maybe few years ago while na still has it http://crossfire.z8games.com/patches/jan2017 no.. they just write some stuff in patch notes.. no effort from eu

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790
I recently play much CF NA because the faster content update. Only if CF EU could catch up CF NA...

/ / Newest Video HMX Gameplay #17 with m14EBR Prime

CFEU: -TTL]MaVic-

CFNA: -TTL]Sh0GuN-

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
I'm not sure what they have done but some how most of the freezings and lagg in game is gone so i'm really happy about this, my game play is really smooth compared to a week ago and all the past months. I'm really dissapointed about the weak updates, they are rereleasing special weps we already have had before instead of nice fresh updates, more new maps for the popular maps, characters + char items, coupons exchange and the list goes on.. Katfish, i have send you an email like 2 months ago about adding some more char items, items in the same poor Item Shop we have for 2 years already and you told me you are working on it. Christmas, new year passed and i haven't seen one nice Char item.. We are waiting for this for years already and ready to spend some nice money on this! Do something.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,075
NA isnt that good anymore, EU is catching them . The relationship between GMs and Players there is bad( not that here its the best but just sayin) .

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 146
the only thing that makes na seeming to be active are egys lmao. play na , i bet the average ping is like 120 xdddd

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,075
triqqeR:
the only thing that makes na seeming to be active are egys lmao. play na , i bet the average ping is like 120 xdddd
average kills too ;)

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,189
triqqeR:

Have no fear, Alerio is here! -- Math needs to be banned!bow

Page 1 of 5 (71 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative