Uninstall error

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Male
268 Posts
Sneeex posted on 01-07-2017 7:01
http://i.imgur.com/ymXyqzD.gifv Is this some kind of sick joke? A prank? I will literally defrag my drive if I have to, just to get this cancer off of my PC. If you know a way to workaround and just uninstall it (without deleting the files first and making Windows go mad) then post a reply

IGN:  Sneeex
Clan: Exalted

Drop a gear and disappear.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Yes, there's no known way around this problem. I've had it, and I tried to get rid of it, I wasn't able to do it. The uninstaller is either corrupt, or something else has happend to it. I wasn't able to find the entry in the registry as well, because they have their own proprietary location I suppose. You can try to defrag your drive, find registry errors, if you haven't already. And for the record or future troubleshooting, this has been a thing for months, if not years, but that's when i discovered it. You should still be able to remove the folder though, if it won't let you, do it in safe mode.

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
1,444 Posts
Dont do that Sneex dont leave uss

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 25 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Yes, there's no known way around this problem. I've had it, and I tried to get rid of it, I wasn't able to do it. The uninstaller is either corrupt, or something else has happend to it. I wasn't able to find the entry in the registry as well, because they have their own proprietary location I suppose. You can try to defrag your drive, find registry errors, if you haven't already. And for the record or future troubleshooting, this has been a thing for months, if not years, but that's when i discovered it. You should still be able to remove the folder though, if it won't let you, do it in safe mode.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
268 Posts
I uninstalled it just fine last time I played (late 2015 probably) so I dunno, never had it happen yet to me. I'll just delete the folder and use CCleaner, if it stil appears on programs list, once I click uninstall it should just say that Windows can't find the program and delete the shortcuts, already did that with a few programs I had

IGN:  Sneeex
Clan: Exalted

Drop a gear and disappear.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative