Portuguese Crossfire Lan Championship

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Mastakina Posted: 11-30-2016 2:40

Hello guys,

Today I'm here to inform about our plans (PT Community) for 2017.

Our plans for 2017 are creating a LAN Championship with 5 LANS per year, 3 in Lisbon and 2 in Porto.

These LANS, got a 75 euros per team of entry fee and all the money will be put into the prize pool.

These LANS will also count with a ranking points system, in the end of the year, the team with the maximum amount of points receives + 100 euros and the National Champions Trophy.

LAN #1: January 14th, 2017 - Lisbon
LAN #2: April 2017 - Porto
LAN #3: July 2017 - Lisbon
LAN#4: October 2017 - Porto
LAN#5 (Grand Finals): December 2017 - Lisbon

The LAN number one is already announced with a prize pool of 525€ if there are atleast 8 signed teams.

Distributed as follow:

1st Place: 350 Euros + 10 Lan Points
2nd Place: 125 Euros + 8 Lan Points
3rd Place: 50 Euros + 6 Lan Points
4th Place: 4 Lan Points
5th-8th: 2 Lan Points

Lan Condictions: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/fBRYI77WvqP3pEIz3U0DZ7g (Just a correction in the graphics section, it is ZOWIE XL LCD (1920x1080@144Hz instead of 59hz as it says). It also counts with 10 Mars Gaming Chairs because the confort is necessary! :D

If you want to come and play you are welcome! ;)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

In april i will be in brazil, but depending which day. i might can make it. cuz the other months won't work for me.

brigado

Not Ranked
Posts 23

Hope to see you around ;)

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 773

Sarastasija:

In april i will be in brazil, but depending which day. i might can make it. cuz the other months won't work for me.

brigado

brazil holy crap. thats nice! have fun there darling <3

IGN : SHX_Maxwell

I will backreap you when you don't know it will happen hehehe

Follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellCrossfire

Not Ranked
Posts 23

It would also be awesome if CF EU Admins could also help with some in-game rewards :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

Mastakina:

Hope to see you around ;)

Any more information please?

I can get alot of portuguese super players, but most of them are from NA. so can they make new accounts and play or?

Not Ranked
Posts 23

Yes you can just create a new account on CF Europe and play :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

How many players are ''registered'' atm?

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 150

Sarastasija:

i think there's a misunderstanding here. So Sara is going to Brazil but the PT cup is in PT (not BR) or i missed something here? tense

TWITCH LINK

Twitch Schedule

IGN: Luffy

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,772

noinfest:

Sarastasija:

i think there's a misunderstanding here. So Sara is going to Brazil but the PT cup is in PT (not BR) or i missed something here? tense

She said she can maybe come because she is in Brazil in that month. Depending on the day she is maybe back from Brazil already and can go to Portugal :) If I understood that correctly :D

Good luck with that cup guys up

/ ShadY

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

noinfest:

Sarastasija:

She said she can maybe come because she is in Brazil in that month. Depending on the day she is maybe back from Brazil already and can go to Portugal :) If I understood that correctly :D

/ ShadY

^This yes

I only go if i know how many players there are. If it's less then 10 then na :p

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 150

Sarastasija:

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

noinfest:

Sarastasija:

/ ShadY

^This yes

I only go if i know how many players there are. If it's less then 10 then na :p

ah i thought you were BR but living in NA nvm then ahah

TWITCH LINK

Twitch Schedule

IGN: Luffy

Not Ranked
Posts 28

There is always more than 4 teams :) depending on the region we can get to 6 to 8 teams in Portugal. We are the only country in Europe that is having lan events.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative