Crossfire Europe

[CAPSULE.TRICK]When,where you should spin capsules?

Bookmark and Share

This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236
nitrous1994 Posted: 10-08-2016 14:04

Hello dear community ,newbies ,nubs and pros. I was thinking to share a little thing with you all and that is of course as you can see in the subject "When and where you should spin capsules?"Because i saw soooooo many people complaining about spending RP and not getting anything...

So in my oppinion the best hours to spin capsules are: From 9:30AM to10:30AM but mostly from 19:00PM to 01:00AM 02:00AM. I spinned mine always after 19:00PM and i won every time something. I dont know if it is a matter of luck or something ,just try it. I discovered it 5 months ago when i spinned at capsules that i won from the events,i won items on 4 accounts in 1 night. Annnd i continued to spin more and more after that hour. Guess what? I got something every time.I tried a couple of times to spin from 2:00pm to 5:00pm ,guess what again...i got nothing.:D

Pro Tips: 

1.If you win something lets say at 19:30PM wait 1 or 2 more hours and then spin again,:)

2.Alpha channel 4 is my luckiest channel ,so i hope it will be for you too,:v

3.Spin when capsule events are underway and of course after 19:00PM,

4.Try to spin them only but only in theese areas:

Try it out and let me know here if lets say "your luck has changed". Hope this will help you all:) Cheerspeace

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 68

no no my friend no

if you have Hoarder 3 in Achievement, your chance to win will increase +70% tense

*flies away*

The real Warrior-CF :}

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

WarriorCF:

no no my friend no

if you have Hoarder 3 in Achievement, your chance to win will increase +70% tense

*flies away*

The effect doesent work atm. It needs to be fixed. Well i just thought to give you some advices. Im waiting for some feedback though. :D

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 298

That's good to know, it can make people win some more things than they usually used to win, but btw, how do you know if the chance to win increased doesn't work? O.o Thanks mate.

Ruxpin

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 813

Thanks for sharing your experience. But you know there are many guesses about how capsules works and there are many theories too.

You can check this thread => Capsule theories

But imo the win chance is a constant, (maybe different constant for different capsules, just maybe) , with hoarder achievement obtained( no need to set as main achievement, it works all the same), it simple make this constant a little bit bigger, and no people know how much this initial constant is, maybe 1 percent, maybe 2 percent (I think this number correspond to my experience when spin capsules, but still it is a guess), even if hoarder increase 70% chance, if we take example of constant = 1%, it will simple increase to 1%*(1+0.7) = 1,7% , still a little number and that can explain why hoarder achivement effet seems bugged.

/ / Newest Video HMX Gameplay #17 with m14EBR Prime

CFEU: -TTL]MaVic-

CFNA: -TTL]Sh0GuN-

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

imxpx:

That's good to know, it can make people win some more things than they usually used to win, but btw, how do you know if the chance to win increased doesn't work? O.o Thanks mate.

I buyed and spinned capsules on lowie accounts that i have and i won ,even on my friends accounts lowie+mains. No problem im glad to help you all.:)

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

Zhaoo:

Thanks for sharing your experience. But you know there are many guesses about how capsules works and there are many theories too.

Well i hope my theory will be, lets say, with alot more chances for you all guys. For me, worked every time i recharged to get something from the capsule shop,from 30 even from 10 20 capsules,even 5. Check this video ,i did myself on the last event with the EBR-s-camo and MG3-camo

WARNING:KEEP YOUR VOLUME LOW ,TRUST ME XDDD https://www.facebook.com/justiniansteelseries/videos/1139038246150118/  T.T sob:DLater after 2 hours ,I failed the mg3 2 times in 4 capsules.Hour was 19:30PM.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

Does this work only with rp capsules?  Can you transfer the time to clock on the site? Cause we arent same timezone.

Its just a theory people you dont have to try it.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

26meansdeath:

Does this work only with rp capsules?  Can you transfer the time to clock on the site? Cause we arent same timezone.

Well,im in Italy right now and the time is 2:00PM

P.S:It wont work for you anyway,just saying:v:D

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

nitrous1994:

26meansdeath:

Well,im in Italy right now and the time is 2:00PM

P.S:It wont work for you anyway,just saying:v:D

Ι love you too mate :D

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 694

WarriorCF:

no no my friend no

*flies away*

nope , cant say that , i use it every time , still win nothing at all

back to topic

wew next time i try it maybe this way i have more luck , or i just let you spin for me löl ._.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

oFlavaho:

WarriorCF:

no no my friend no

*flies away*

nope , cant say that , i use it every time , still win nothing at all

back to topic

wew next time i try it maybe this way i have more luck , or i just let you spin for me löl ._.

Well this saturday after 8:30 pm i will make a mega opening on my account so... I cant spin for you i am sorry,you know the rules.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 85

Haha Worth a try!

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 236

iPatriot:

Haha Worth a try!

Good luck man :D

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative