Interesting Answer Celestine but.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 112 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,444
t4sosGR replied on 01-10-2017 4:52 | Locked
Shabbina:
Mi sweetiiii tasös :d Soooo on which comment ur waiting for an answer of princessina
3rd page, on yannahs reply . You cant quote it atm though since the forum is broken

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 670
Shabbina replied on 01-10-2017 14:18 | Locked
Sadly i cant quote but it still wont change my mind what belongs to Entropyst work here in forum. What makes me think like that? GM's checked every crap where any of u guys complained and it wasnt anything wrong what Entropyst did, also since i know Entropyst he was always mature to everyone so should be enough as a proove that Entropyst didnt made a mistake (my View). :)

https://www.facebook.com/msshabbina/

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511
Sarastasija replied on 01-11-2017 15:23 | Locked
Since this chat is about Celestine. Celestine, you forgot to convo me.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,444
t4sosGR replied on 01-12-2017 5:50 | Locked
yahnahhh:

Shabbina:

What did He Do to u? :o 

Did He insulted u or did He blame u for something?? Or did He may just removed/moved some comments of u or Posts? 

Got me banned on the forums multiple times because he let his personal feelings get in the way of being able to moderate properly (has happened more than once now, with others, it even went so far that I contacted the GM's a bit over a year ago).

Shabbina:

I am long activ in this Forum and also Inside the game BUT i coudnt See something Bad that 4Real " did " that it could make ppl so mad to leave the Forum - btw u are Here and Commented already so that means that it wasnt that " bad" whatever 4real did :) 

Good for you, I've been active on this version since before CBT started. I got name tags to prove it.
I have seen good forum moderators (Shady, QSGR, GoldCookiez) and bad forum moderators. Entropyst started out decent, but when he lets personal conflicts get in the way, he is nothing but a bad moderator.

Shabbina:

And what does makes u think that He is my boyfriend?  :) You dont Know me and u never asked/talked to me, isnt it a bit wrong of u to build an judgement or create a Story about 4real and me while u dont Know any facts Yahnaahh?  :) 

Just cause im seeing him as a good mod, dont means that im protecting him or that im his girlfriend. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3A%5E%29&defid=7799330

Shabbina:

One advice from me to u: First thinking, then talking ( or in our case " tiping ") 

One advice from me to you (besides all the obvious grammar/spelling fixes I can do for you): there is a reason (a darn good one at that, in this case) why multiple people are complaining about stuff, especially when it's in a small community.
So before you start bad mouthing others and basically claiming that they're lying (that is what you're implying, at the very least), please think about what happened BEFORE you started playing this version.

Ι was talking about this, reply here if you can Shabbina.

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 670
Shabbina replied on 01-12-2017 13:44 | Locked

t4sosGR:
yahnahhh:

Shabbina:

What did He Do to u? :o 

Did He insulted u or did He blame u for something?? Or did He may just removed/moved some comments of u or Posts? 

Got me banned on the forums multiple times because he let his personal feelings get in the way of being able to moderate properly (has happened more than once now, with others, it even went so far that I contacted the GM's a bit over a year ago).

Shabbina:

I am long activ in this Forum and also Inside the game BUT i coudnt See something Bad that 4Real " did " that it could make ppl so mad to leave the Forum - btw u are Here and Commented already so that means that it wasnt that " bad" whatever 4real did :) 

Good for you, I've been active on this version since before CBT started. I got name tags to prove it.
I have seen good forum moderators (Shady, QSGR, GoldCookiez) and bad forum moderators. Entropyst started out decent, but when he lets personal conflicts get in the way, he is nothing but a bad moderator.

Shabbina:

And what does makes u think that He is my boyfriend?  :) You dont Know me and u never asked/talked to me, isnt it a bit wrong of u to build an judgement or create a Story about 4real and me while u dont Know any facts Yahnaahh?  :) 

Just cause im seeing him as a good mod, dont means that im protecting him or that im his girlfriend. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3A%5E%29&defid=7799330

Shabbina:

One advice from me to u: First thinking, then talking ( or in our case " tiping ") 

One advice from me to you (besides all the obvious grammar/spelling fixes I can do for you): there is a reason (a darn good one at that, in this case) why multiple people are complaining about stuff, especially when it's in a small community.
So before you start bad mouthing others and basically claiming that they're lying (that is what you're implying, at the very least), please think about what happened BEFORE you started playing this version.

Ι was talking about this, reply here if you can Shabbina.

Point 1: u'r ban's got checked and GM's agreed on them, otherwise u/we would see your acc unbanned right? 

Point 2:  sry i cant see in any thread that he let his personal mind conflicts or touches the thread-point or to each person who comment there. He was always clearly and straight. 

Last part: i'm not in school to tipe every sh.1 t here correct and got no time and fun to check my sentenses and the grammar of it. I'm chilling my time here and just pushing my bottons on ma phone like how i want to heart but thx teacher. 

I started to play this version Eu from the first days Honey, so ik pretty well how everything was +changed and is now but thx no need to tell me this peace btw those who complain,are always the same 2 sweet Persons heart peace

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 670
Shabbina replied on 01-12-2017 13:44 | Locked

Only for u tasos v

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
t4sosrules replied on 01-16-2017 13:19 | Locked

I dont need anyones opinion anymore, thread lock request.

The world needs bananas! Lets give the world bananas!

40 forum banns. Not even here you first mamboooo

Im married with Katfish!

I dont know whats going on in the most beautiful way!

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,123
Walleo replied on 01-16-2017 13:32 | Locked

Locked.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Page 8 of 8 (113 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative