Crossfire Europe

A nub's final request

Bookmark and Share

This post has 50 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,629

vaginuspl:

If something is aviable in game, that shouldn't got banable, its ridiculously.

Do not mumble - with us.

Just need maybe to fix that problem, not to punishment all player's.

be objective, then you will start to see more, because irritation will obscure the whole situation, then you will see more clearly.

have a nice day, sir :)

I actually agree with this, especially considering that this has been fixed already in china. Considering that though, I see no reason to bump this old thread.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 143

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258

I created this thread before they made a fix to the abusive feature. And honestly, you can't blame me. I didn't expect them to come up with a fix. 
The point is, if they're not going to fix it then make it ban-able. And if they are going to fix it, then go ahead and fix it already. 
I see no reason why China has it fixed exclusively for months already.

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,629

PoeticPro:

I created this thread before they made a fix to the abusive feature. And honestly, you can't blame me. I didn't expect them to come up with a fix. 
The point is, if they're not going to fix it then make it ban-able. And if they are going to fix it, then go ahead and fix it already. 
I see no reason why China has it fixed exclusively for months already.

I don't blame you, I meant that it's pointless that he bumps this thread as it was actually fixed in another version.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 63

It should not be bannable it should be patched out!

Not Ranked
Posts 30

I feel sorry of that, i didin't see that thread is old - sh*t happens - just accept someone fail.

Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative