Crossfire Europe

Crossfire Polling Rate (for people with gaming mouse)

Bookmark and Share

This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 215
Kreisn Posted: 03-09-2016 9:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17MgKC9N1eQ&feature=youtu.be

Some people might not know what polling rate does with ur mouse in game.

On most gaming mouse u can change the polling rate from the software thats deliverd with it.

125 is the best polling rate in Crossfire.

IGN: cAre                                         

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 215

What is Polling Rate?  

Polling is basically the processor repeatedly querying the device. So a polling rate of 100hz, 500hz or 1000hz is how many times per second the processor queries your mouse. So if you increase your polling rate from 500hz to 1000hz, it is doubling the number of times per second that data is being collected from the mouse, which would effectively increase the accuracy of your movements. This however increases the amount of processing power required to poll the mouse as well.

And for people who dont know what DPI is.

dots per inch (or DPI) of the mouse is how many steps the mouse reads over the distance of one inch. Increasing this will cause the mouse to register more steps over the same distance, and the cursor will move further across the screen.

Not Ranked
Posts 32

i ve seen this video and i think is really helpful and ppl who want to get better should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKJGWCeYu6Q 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

Ι like your photo

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 215

I’m glad that you like it :))

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 257

n1 avatar mia ~

hue

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 141

Omfg, i have had this problem when my sensetivity is all fcked up and weird. That's because i have had the Polling rate on max. I took a break from crossfire for maybe 2 weeks or so. And under that period i got my new mouse. And when i got back it was weird as hell. Thanks for this post, i would like to donate money but i'm poor. So i will just have you know, your thread helped me so much. kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kisskisskiss 

I had polling rate [1000]

IGN - *VG*

Not Ranked
Posts 3

i dont have 125hz option tense

Not Ranked
Posts 32

well then use 250 its not as bad as 500 thou is not as good as 125 so u may still have some issues when aiming, i advice you to get a better gaming mouse like ss rival or something like that but only if u want to reach ur max potencial ^^ 

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 215

Np man, glad i could help you out. :))

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 552

Sorry for pushing this old threat but I had 500 and you helpd me a lot, thank you very much.

Wallpaper_Background

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 215

You are more than welcome, I'm glad I could help. 

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 215

For people who still have this issue :D

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative